Reviews for Naruto : Life Despite Death
Sir Demon Wolf Lord chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I hope you update soon, as i am eager to read what happens next.
erching chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
hope you continue someday
RasenShuriken92 chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
i almost cry when naruto saw his friends in the sky T-T

i always love hinata with naruto

thank u 4 the chap!
RyuuKitKyu chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Nice, update on.
T00STr00nG chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
this is really good I hope you update soon man!
T00STr00nG chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
its not bad, I am curious to how much Naruto is able to do so far. Does it have to be Naruto and Unohana? maybe someone else like Yoruichi or soifon?
Ninpou chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
nice story! hope you update soon
sama-chan chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Ohh! I loved it, like how I love all your stories! I liked your drawing of his zanpakuto and I can help with ideas for this story, if you can't think of any... and I don't care how many stories there are about Naruto/Bleach... I read your Percy Jackson/Naruto fic :D
Shraikor chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
nice! too bad you haven't updated lately...

4/5
Acheron Blake chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Intersting story although there are a few spelling errors that need to be addressed. I like the smarter/calmer more focused Naruto though he could do with a little attitude, rebel against authority and all that. He's not some helpless plus, he's a ninja.
Ppsh chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
This is great so far. The introduction is very believable and flows well, conversation has been done well too.

I hope you continue.
Damnedlight chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Nice story so far, Waiting for the overall plot line to come out so that the story really starts off. Pointing out some grammar errors such as:

"So why exactly am I hear?" (should be here.)
Hulkishpower chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I was so shocked one day when i clicked the link to one of my favorite fics to find that it was deleted. I didn't know who was the author, too, and now by searching it on google i finally found you. Honestly, I really liked the other one better. I just think Unohana and Naruto together is kinda...wrong. Even for not romantic reasons. they're just so different. Just my opinion. Your writing skills are great as ever, by the way. I was just wondering, i don't exactly know the reason why you decided to abort the previous fic. May I know why? And if, you still have the docs, may I have a copy so that I can read it on my computer whenever i wish to? I won't publish or anything, just read it. It's such a great story. And, with your permission, I might even just continue the fic or write a fic based on yours. What do you say?
Dairegh chapter 4 . 6/17/2010