Reviews for Subsequent Connections
mangosmum chapter 11 . 2/3
Two stories in one. Its actually quite interesting and I hope it gets finished one day
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Why wouldn’t they allow Elizabeth to go to Pemberley with Jane? That would’ve been the best solution.
liysyl chapter 11 . 1/28/2017
I have been enjoying your story and I wonder if there is more to come or if it has been published?
Thanks for sharing.
Another Lizzie chapter 11 . 1/2/2017
What did she write? What happened to Lizzy?
Siciliana chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
What a shame to leave off here. This story is too good not to be completed!
Siciliana chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
I would be remiss without saying that this is a great story and deserves to be completed. Is it available as an eBook or a tree-book? Love the premise.
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
Such an interesting take! And such a wonderfully written story! How I wish you would finish it, or at least post the original!
Caroline Lippert chapter 11 . 6/13/2016
Is there a continuation or end to this story? It seems too good to not follow through. Please reply. All too often these stories are left unfinished with no notation as to when they will be or if they have been published in tree-book or book form.

Please advise.
Nonny Moose chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
I do hope that this story will be continued one day
Stormravan chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
An interesting what-if. I realize from the date of update that you've moved on, but I'm rather curious where you might go with this.
Yamauchi chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
Oh what a BEAUTIFUL story! I hope some day you will complete it. I have been sitting on the edge of my seat, devouring each chapter since I stumbled upon this a few hours ago. It is not often a story can move me to tears!
Allleila chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
You can't leave it like that! UPDATE! Please!
avantika.srinivasan chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Its been years...but will you write more?
HarnGin chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
I am sorry to see that you've abandoned this story as I found it very entertaining. Should your muse ever move you to revisit it, I'd be happy to read more.
flower123 chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
That is so sweet of lady anne! poor elizabeth feeling like a boat set adrift :(