Reviews for The Audacity of Man
Ninnyss chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
this is really good and is really well written. There've been so many years, but please try to finish it. I hope you keep writing whatever you write right now.
Kath chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Why haven't you updated this story for such a long time? :( I would really love to see how the story turns out. Please update!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Please continue please!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Well far as it goes. Too bad you haven't done more on it.
Em chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Please please please finish this story. I really love it!
Miss Adelon chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
I find it quite sad to stumble upon a promising fanfic only to see that it hasn't been updated in quite some time. I was really enjoying this! The muse got away, I guess.
a testament to improvement chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Ah, this is so well-written. I miss Prentiss. :/ I would love to see an update! I'm completely in love with this story!

jiiMINDS chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
This is reeeally good. I hope you finish it sometime!
baobei chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
This story is really quite good. You should consider finishing it.
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Hehehe can not wait for more please post more soon.
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Great story!
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Good Story!
Harleyzgirl chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Holy sexual tension, batwoman!
sarramaks chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Very intriguing chapter. I'm looking forward to what will happen next!
FunFlirtyFlute chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
Thank you! Not only for a good chapter, but you demonstrated accurate chemical knowledge with the whole 18 molar sulfuric acid thing and that just makes me REALLY happy. A lot of people get stuff like that wrong, and while it's not really detrimental to the story, it's nice to see that some one bothered to correctly term something, or even just look it up. I liked the whole Hotch being mad at Prentiss thing at the beginning, lovely tension that. I can't wait for an update! -XOXO Casey