Reviews for What Hurts the Most with Alternate Ending
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
There is just something to say about the way you can make me cry...AND LIKE IT! Ok, I have to keep reading now. **sniff, sniff**
originalityissooverrated chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I LOVE the first chapter of this story :)

Its beautifully written and sad and wonderful :)
mellybell chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Your Melissa from Wisconsin loves you and is very grateful for her happy ending.

I must start by telling you to reread your second to last paragraph. After he says "Forever, love. Forever." You have a 'his' where I think you are supposed to have a 'her' and if I'm wrong about that then I am throughly confused about what is going on there.

I'm so glad she finally learned that being with her was the dream he wanted to live the mostest. And the part at the end about playing ball was so super cute.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you fixing things into a nice little package and making me feel happy inside again. And I look forward to reading your more drawn out angsty version of all this once it gets to be not so scary anymore.
mscope chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Yes BG you read it right, I could easily become a one shot hoor! My sister and I laugh because when we were growing up our mom would read a story from Modern Romance magazines every afternoon. And although I am somewhat certain the stories she read are not as steamy as those found in fan fiction they were non the less her guilty pleasure. In reading a one shot such as What Hurts the Most I can understand why so many readers flock to read them.

So at you gentle prodding I have read your alternate ending and I sit now with a grin the size of Asia. You gave a very beautiful story and very happy ending. How could one not love that?

So now I am off like a herd of turtles crossing a highway in rush hour. I am somewhat nervous in knowing I will not find an HEA at the end of the second chapter. But hey, what can I say, I am a sucker for the angst that will get us there.

Sandra
Burntcore chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
So I read these stories in the opposite order. I read the not so happy fluffy version then I read this. Both are quite good :)
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
I love HEA! :)

Ohh so CPW beta for you? isn't she an amazing writer? You are too! :)

I truly love this HEA!

looking forward to more

awesome job

This is sad *sob*
MsJDoe chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I didn't say before: although I didn't want the original one-shot to end the way it did and I kept hoping, I understood that as a Broken Fairytale it wasn't going to be HEA. But I was so thrilled when I discovered the alternative ending... I'll say it again, such beautiful writing. I was tearing up throughout and love that they're together again.

I think you're a very talented writer and I'm looking forward to the story continuing. Thanks again for posting.
MsJDoe chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I have now read this three times and still it evokes such pain. I don't very often find writing (published or fanfic) that brings out such powerful emotions in me.

You write a very convincing teenage male voice. I love how well you describe his attraction to Bella.

You made the sex in the backseat of the car atypical: there was humor-they didn't take it too seriously '"Edward, you silly, the clasp is in the front"'; there was lust-'"What I don’t know is why we’re still talking, why you aren’t inside me."' and there was love-it was sweet-the reader can tell how much they care for one another.

I love the paradox of when Edward is thinking that his "future was set" and he would spend his life with her; she was discussing with Alice how she had to end things between them.

When Edward tells her the reasons he gave her the promise ring I was sobbing.

I love that Charlie finally calls Edward "son". But I did wonder at that point whether Charlie, Carlise and Esme knew about the pregnancy. I thought that Charlie would know, but I was curious why he wouldn't have been angry with Edward. As for Carlisle and Esme I presumed they couldn't know-their loyalties would lie with Edward. He describes his mother as "obviously knowing more than I did about what was happening" and I guess he just meant that she knew Bella had left, and she was crying because of that. Am I wrong?

'I gazed upon her for the last time, letting the words I had clung to for four years slip from my tongue, “Forever, Love. Forever.”' is a beautiful line; the metaphor makes me weep... it's like he is letting go, he had clung to his feeling for so long but they'll now slip from him like his words.

I must apologise for the rambling but I didn't really know how to put accross everything I felt; I just hope it makes sense. Thank you for sharing this, it's beautiful writing. I saw that there's now a HEA, I'm off to read that.
DarkOrangeConverse chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Omigosh. 3 Tears are in my eyes! I think I cried for the majority of that! I loved the HOA. Loved it. LOVED it. 3 It was a perfect ending for a romantic sap like me. lol Wonderful job Bee!
1sarina chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
thankyou! i'm crying, finally happily together...
Twilight44 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Hey Brandi (waves frantically back!)

I thought there was a 3rd chapter! Tricker! Loving it!
coldplaywhore chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Look at you... your a fricking machine today!~
dpearl chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Yeah! I was hoping you would continue this story,especially from the first chapter
RosyCheeks17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010