Reviews for What Hurts the Most with Alternate Ending
Livie79 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Awe man! I dunno know who I want to smack more, Bella or Edward, GAH! But nonetheless I loved how you wrapped me up into this little ditty and made a mess of my makeup. Already read the HEA too so thank you, heading over there now to show some more love!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
LOVE it!
LysiaNicole chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I love you Beegurl! I loved it, and I am proud to have you as my beta. I just hope my stories can be half as good as yours are.
brewersfan548 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
soo no joke. you are seriouly like my new favorite ff author. you have two story (each a one shot) and i love you. that has never happened before. i'm totally excited for this to continue. you have no idea. :D
RosyCheeks17 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
OMG! I freaking love this story! It made me laugh, cry, and at times I couldn't even breath. Lol. I'm not going to lie and say that the first ending didn't bother me. I really like the second ending. I love that you're going to continue with the first one. I can't wait! I knew from the beginning that she was pregnant. Lol. I hate that she didn't tell him. But I know it'll all come together well. :)
Anna Crosswell chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Interesting about the continuing. I'd like to see a bella/edward seduction kind of think going on in the up coming chapters. Loved this ending just as much as the first!

Cant wait to see what you think about Risky Business

Ashley
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Aww, I've been waiting for this since you told me you're going to continue! This is the best story I've ever read in my whole entire life! I'm glad that you're continuing this story!

xoxo
Risbee chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Loved it bb 3 I cant wait to see where you go w/ it.

Oh, and awesome song choice LOL

Later tater :)
coldplaywhore chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Woo Hoo! The HEA I loved! I'm glad you posted this and so glad you won bb! After that epic story, you deserved it
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
YAYAYAY! You won! I have to be completely honest… I didn’t vote for this one, I voted for “What I Really Meant to Say”… BUT if I could have voted for two, I definitely would have voted for this one as well. It was a REALLY hard decision choosing between the two. I was sad when I realized you could only vote for one.

“She was pregnant and she knew that I would lose my scholarship if I had fathered any children or if I was married.”

… Seriously! I didn’t realize that. I thought the problem was Bella thought Edward would decide to marry her and get a job instead of going to school… therefore “ruining his life” (in her opinion). That was probably part of the reason. But I didn’t realize that if he fathered a child or was married and still decided to go to school, he would lose his scholarship. I guess it’s a way of colleges keeping their players accountable…

I got chills when I read this… “She didn’t hate me, she loved me.” Right when he came to that realization.

Why didn’t he go out of the beach? I mean he ended up making his presence known by telling E.C. to tell Bella, “Forever, Love. Forever.” He got all excited and filled with love, but he was able to just walk away? Is it because he’s still in school and playing ball? But I would think that after all this time and heart break that football wouldn’t matter as much to him as Bella and now, E.C. does. I guess I’m a little confused with his decision. Especially because he wants to be back with her and he doesn’t seem that angry about her keeping this huge secret from him. BUT I’ll just keep reading and trust )

Whoa… this is beautiful:

“He always told me that I had his heart; that it had never really belonged to him, but in truth I knew that there were never two hearts to begin with. We shared the same heart, each of us possessing only a half of it before we met and the two pieces fused themselves together to create the whole once we fell in love.”

Yeah… this, “He seemed to be in a hurry to leave, to get away from us and I hoped it was for some reason other than hatred…” was one of the reasons I was so confused and nervous about Edward leaving AND basically announcing his presence. Even though he said “Forever, Love. Forever” I was still scared that Bella would think he hated her because he left… or even if he still loved her, it wasn’t enough because of what she did…

“I thought that day on the beach that she still wanted me, but obviously she didn’t because she hadn’t even tried to contact me. She had to have known that it was me there, yet I heard nothing.”

… Oh Edward! What do you expect? I don’t know what I’d do in this situation if I were Bella… I’d probably call… but Bella probably thinks you hate her because you left. HAHA! So much miscommunication.

YAYA! Bella’s at the wedding. I do have to say this reunion is awesome! Hehehe! Usually I wouldn’t like them kissing right away seemingly all happy thinking ‘they need to talk everything out,’ but for some reason that was perfect just the way it was. Maybe because it’s your E & B and this just seemed to fit, and because I know they’ll eventually talk. I just love it!

Oh my, aw ““But Bella, don’t you know? You’re my dream””

I am still wondering why he left the beach that day? Was he just wanting Bella to come after him?

LOL!

“She looked back and forth between Bella and me, a smile quickly growing on her face. “I knew it, I had a feeling this would happen! I’ve already taken care of everything, the cake, the license, the honeymoon; you don’t have to worry about anything! I knew this would work out, I could feel it!”

AH! YAYAY! You’ve made my day about continuing this story. I’m also very excited about where you’ve decided to continue it from! Now... how about continuing that other o/s ;-) No pressure! Maybe when you finish this story!

GREAT alt ending!
Twilight44 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
OMG Brandi! That was so good! I re-read the other version 1st but love this one also - even better cause I'm a HEA kind of girl! I will definately read the new story! I love that Edward doesn't swear all the time. I like it when he is like Edward in the Twilight saga (smart, gentlemanly etc.)

Congrats! this was really great! Althought a litte 'fairy tale ish'. If life could only happen that smoothly eh?

I can't wait to see how it pans out in the other version!

Wendy
mummyanimal chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
:') That was beautiful and made me cry! E.C is so adorable I just want to give him a big hug.

Im really looking forward to the rest hun. Once again congrats on the win you sure deserved it :D xx
dazzledtina chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
congratulations! thank you for the happy ending and for continuing this. great job.
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh ms beegurl, you have written a swoon worthy edward. love him. And so she left him to have a life that he wouldnt have had if he knew she was pregnant. well I think she was selfish and should have told him and let him have a choice. great job.
fletchmartin chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
OMG, thank you for this alternate ending! I cried AGAIN! I'm such a sucker for happy endings! Anyway, I'm very excited about you continuing from the first chapter. It was so heartbreaking but I would love to read where the story goes and how it will hopefully lead to a happily ever after.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »