Reviews for What Hurts the Most with Alternate Ending
Ro Nordmann chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Ah so finally, December is here and the other ending too! Wonderful by the way. And yes I will totally be reading the other take on this story. Congratulations are in order and you deserve it!
Anna Crosswell chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Please post the second chapter. The first one made me really sad. There was so much left unsaid. I loved your writing and the details were beautiful : )

Ashley, author or Risky Business

trade reviews?
mountainlion718 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
that was beautiful, that made me the happiest EVER!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
OMG, so good but so heartbreaking, i guess he'll never know his son :(
creatorofmyownaction chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
*insert squeal*

yeah, finally! HEA. great, now that's settled. B and E are together gain, with adorable EC.

But, if you do continue from previous ending, i bet it'll be awesome too.
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I knew I had to read this when I saw the title and then confirming where you got the title from. I’m pretty sure I cry every time I hear that song and watch the video.

Aw, “That’s it; we’re eating at the pizza place. I’m showing you off. You look incredible tonight and I want everyone to see that you are with me.”

LOVE IT!

Their first time was beautiful. I like that it was the “typical” teenage first time in the back of a car. But at the same time, it wasn’t typical even thought the setting was. They love each other and are doing it because of that reason. Another aw, “I was the happiest jerk on the planet.”

Trying to soak up as many of those as possible before the heartfail...

Oh my... I’m crying, there’s not denying it. That was so depressing and hard to read, but at the same time completely brilliant and beautiful. Seriously? You first time writing fanfic? I’m thoroughly impressed.

I know you said you have another ending. I would be very excited about reading it. I desperately wanted an interaction with E/B at the end. Obviously, I’m sure a lot of people said that. I LOVE HEAs, but even if the one with an E/B interaction didn’t end with one I’m sure I’d love it the same. I just want to see how you’d write it.

I’m still... whoa, just whoa. You invoked such powerful emotions from this. I love heartbreakingly beautiful stories like this one. I am not a “wussperv” at all... I love angst and that feeling when your heart drops in to the bottom of your stomach. And let me tell you... you are amazing at writing it. I’m definitely adding you on author alert. Hopefully I’ll be able to read more from you in the future!
elziemurray chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
please give me more will edward ever find out that e.c. is his and have love once more with his girl bella more i need more...
edcllen chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
that was so cruel! you should have made them meet. lol

it was a good story different.
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I know this is a one-shot, but why did you end it there? That was really really great, I just can't believe you ended it there. Can you make it into two-shots?

Thanks. Oh and love the one-shot. Amazing

-Diandra xx
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
First off, let me say that this is incredibly well written. I loved it right up until the end, which was totally heart-wrenching. PLEASE write another chapter to this. It's heartbreaking to see Edward and Bella apart, especially when Edward was so close at the end. And why the crap didn't he chase after her to Florida? Who cares what she said, he should have gone after her.
creatorofmyownaction chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aw..aw,...aw, could you please make it into two-shots? Or AU?

I love it...! But, the ending is kinda a bump though. well, that's the point of this award, huh?

But seriously, when this contest ends, pretty please make another chapter? Make them reach the happy ending? I'm really looking forward for that.
mummyanimal chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG :'( i want more i NEED more.. please... x
supergurl1989 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Gah. So good. You rock.
fletchmartin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh, holy Jeebus! This was heartbreaking, as was your other story. You are an awesome writer! WOW! I got your reply to my previous review and I'm SO SO SO glad this story will have an HEA. I'm in tears! I am looking forward to the update!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I really liked the story - all but the ending. Bella is the most selfish bitch ever! No not selfless and she did it for him because that was in vane. He is hurting and lonely and a far cry from over her 4 yrs later. Selfish selfish Bella bitch!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »