Reviews for Program Override
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
more chapters please!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
i loved this! please make another chapter soon!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Well I'm reviewing cause this fic is awsome. And I can't wait for the race to start.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
It was interesting to me chica. If it wasn't I wouldn't be reading still.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Man. This keeps getting moe awsome.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
I bow down to your awsome writing.

Spiritstrike chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Override, you big meanie, beating Hot Shot like that. That just hurts his pride. *shakes her fist at Override* He'll beat you, Override, you'll see!
Spiritstrike chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Aw for Hot Shot. He sure knows how to inspire the young in your stories. Heck, he even inspired me a couple of times. Can't remember where and when, but ever since I first saw him compete against Override, he taught me a valuable lesson to never give up hope, even when the odds seem to be against you. Go Hot Shot! Go!

Once again, great work in updating. I'm loving this story even more as it goes along.

Hopefully your muse will come up with more stuff as time goes by. Oh, speaking of muses. Time for me to update my favourite oneshot series, Unknown Soldier. God I love Sideswipe and Optimus in the Movieverse series! *giggles hysterically*
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ya got my attention on this one.

Spiritstrike chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Yays for more Hot Shot stories! *huggles you*

This was a very good idea indeed, making things AU instead of just going with the original thing. Yeah, it's annoying to keep things canon in your own way, but I gotta hand it to ya it was extremely clever.

I'm also happy that you finally came up with another Hot Shot story. I've been missing those heaps since your Lost Memories story, the first longest story I've ever read. My Beautiful Rising Story was the second one, but Lost Memories will always be my top favourite. I have it on my list just to prove it.