Reviews for Dark Elements
joe chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is bizarre but I like the idea
Zingo chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This was crap.

Honestly. Totally crap.
Maria chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I think that this could have been done in any other fandom; there is no intact piece of any canon character except their names. There are also no elements in Middle-earth, Arda, or even Ea. That is not to say that this fic is necessarily bad; it is just not appropriate for the Lord of the Rings fandom.

Please reconsider writing this as true fiction, perhaps as a novel (though you would need much more writing).
Vampirepoet chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Still good plot, but develop it more. Read my reviews on your other stories for more exact.
Riley6 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
This was really good for your first LotR fic! I'm glad you gave it a happy ending. I would've liked to of seen more Aragolas though. You should elaborate a bit more so your readers can get into the characters' heads but I must say this was a splendid idea! Keep writing!
Thunder Chasing The Wind chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Great Idea.
AmberKid chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Hey!

You asked me to review, so here I am. I like it, I really do. It's a fascinating AU, with them all having elemental powers...kind of manga like almost. Would love to read more!
AJ Matthews chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
More! I love it!
GreenLeaf33 chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Hey! this was great! it was alot like mine, but thats ok i dont care! you could definately expand this and make it a whole lot longer, buts its just fine the way it is now! i liiiike!
Really Bad Eggs chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Actually, that was very good! It might of been a little better if it was longer and elaborated on, but it has a very good premise! o YAY! Aragorn and Legolas won!
Merle chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Wow, that's was kind of interesting. I never thought about them as enemys. But i like it, so good job
Unintentional Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
random fluff! But I liked it! it was kinda random though.. hey, what am I saying? I LIKE random slash... heh...