Reviews for It must be in the DNA
belladu57 chapter 6 . 7/7
pristessSera chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
I loved this story it was awsome poor Albeto though I feel bad for him.
Kurozaki chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Hmmm, I think I'm starting to like math. x3
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Great story; I love this threesome; I hope Ben gets his omnitrix & I hope you'll continue this story!
shinobug chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Holy shat. That was SO worth reading.

I love the very end when Kevin mentioned his trunk being big enough to hold a body.

that was brilliant.

There were a few typos in the story, but the sure epic wins over any errors.
DazziO's chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
LOL MATH IS SEXY! I wish... then I'd actually be really good at it. hahaas.

HOT CHAPTER loving this fanfic. Man, you write really hot and awesome smut. Love it. lOve you!

Updatee! ;D
mikepd chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I love your story write another please!
Burning Ice Water chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Oh, yes... the hottest...-_- ANYWAY! Gret story, which I will MIS! I think I should just kill and steal your body for ending it... Still... I so BEE'd My Geo test today and for that, I thank you!
Final-Hearts chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
I loved every minute of it! x/3

But...but is this the end? Q,Q It would be super great if you could write a sequel or something for this. xD

Anyway, great work and thank you very much for my essential potion of Bevin! :D
Seraphic-rapture chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Yay _ I especially liked the ending of this one threatening that creeper 8 D Thanks for the fic kuro _
Phantom Rottweiler chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Dang! That chapter math was either a complete fluke or completely planned all-along...either way I'd never noticed it before.

I just loved Kevin's line about his trunk being big enough for a human body. XD LOL!
LindenMae chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
I never would have noticed the chapter math, that is awesome, as was this story. Totally awesome. Oh and after tonight's episode I had to go back and start re-reading Black Light so expect belated reviews from me on that story.
LindenMae chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
Totally worth it. The idea of Ben and Albedo going at it is so awkardly hot, lol. I also love the all the vulnerable Kevin moments, you do that side of him so well and then jealous Ben, also done exceptionally well. This story is just so awesome.
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
NO! Albedo-pourquoi! Porque! WHY!

Please update. I will wait here-okay? See? I'm just right here...waiting...watching...waiting...watching...