Reviews for Downfall
Cooljoe64 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Awe the Meekrob didn't die haha, pretty good season 2 finale fanfic.
Nyan.kitties.with.Bacon.Soap chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
OMG this is based on the cancelled season final and movie "Invader Dib." Why did you change the name?
IrkenInvaderMaz chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Just a question... is your name a smash up of invader zim and Johnny the homicidal maniac or is your nam just johnny.
cheddarbiscuit chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Smashing job, Johnny.
Haku1013 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
I didnt like. Dib is simply not aloud to win. No matter what. It was a good try thought. -_-
Haku1013 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Ok, so I have a few questions.

1) You said you would include every alien thats ever made an appearence, does this include the moose from 'the room with a moose?' Because its technically an alien since its fro a different dimension.

2) What about Mr. Dwicky? He left earth to go with some aliens, so will he be here?
werd chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
you would make a good writer you add to zim!
werd chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
it would be nice to show skodge stand up for him self the

other invaders well most seem like jerks, good you showed

thier was invaders dumber than zim like flobee! wonder

which is the worst invader of the lot show this to izfas! maybe they can make a fan episode of this!
ymart9 chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
This...is...EPIC! I absolutely love it! Reading this reminded me of the song "End of All Hope". Good work sodier!
KazunaPikachu chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
awesome ending! Zim's idea of a clone was ingenius. Truly. XD

The last chapter was probably one of the funniest! I love the computer; and it PUKED? XD The sad thing is, i can really see that happening :P This was really entertaining :) Thanks for writing it! XD
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
Nice story. Well, not really; it was a horrible story with horrible people in it. But it was well written as far as things go. I hope to read more from you. When I have the time and attention span to. And when I remember. Or if. There's always that damnable if, isn't there?
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
Actually, I liked this. Zim survives, but in the style of the show, meaning there's a downside to it. So, I really enjoyed the bit at the end when he gets shot out of a cannon (again). Also, I loved the part where he decides only to save his fellow Irkens so that he can become Tallest and they have to serve him.

As for the PAK, I think you got that part wrong - it's not that the PAK stops working after ten minutes, it's that the body dies after ten minutes.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
TENN ROX chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!11 PLANET OO TAY TOE HILARIOUS!I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT SCENE
Zim999 chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Cool, I hope Zim is going to be ok.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Yeah, I never really liked what Jhonen had planned for Zim at the end of this story, so I'm glad to hear that you have something nice planned for him... though, it was a nice touch to have him get stuffed into a cannon and then shot out of it. I'd love to see Skoodge's reaction to that.

Speaking of Skoodge, I liked how he managed to "save" the other Invaders (they DID manage to get away from the underground organ-stealers, right?).

I also liked how the Abductors only joined the anti-Irken group for the snacks, and how their ship was disguised as a soda can. Very fitting of those two idiots.

And I really liked how the Professor went insane when he met Shloonktapooxis, and how Dib accidentally left Gaz behind on Meekrob - he is DEAD if she ever gets back.

Can't wait to see the extra scene.

Keep up the good work.