Reviews for Love is Immortality
JJ chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Post the rest! this is excellent :D
Megan chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Ooh, I like it

You write well
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
write!I love this story!You are awesome!:)
KlausandCarolineforever chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
It's good so far...
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
love it xDD
diane chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i luv it!its soo much different from the other tom\minerva fan fics.I luv the way u described minerva too. It was like ur story came out of a classic romantic fairytale...post the next chapter!
Silverneko9lives0 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Can't wait to read more!
PineapplesArePsychic chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Was there a particular reason why you didn't let me check this one or was it just because I wasn't within reach of a computer at the time. Anyway, very good but if you had let me check it I would have been able to tell you that it is Marvolo not Marvelo but never mind.
Charlie.aus chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
A total of six comments would mean... another six chapters :-D

this is an awesome story. I really can't wait to see what you have planned for this. It sounds like it will be amazing with the way you describe and write the story :-D

Cheers,

Charlie
Dame Uta chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
That was cute. I liked the abundance of stalking. Just make sure you don't move too fast with it.
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Great beginning! Minerva kneeing him and almost getting away. I can see them looking at each other the way you described them. And I can see something in Tom's eyes that you don't have much of a chance of seeing. (usually there are unterier motives.) LOoking forward to more. Take care.
McGonnemort chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Please please write more cause you're definitely not wasting your time, I LOVE it so far! Minerva is afraid of the scandal while Tom is afraid of the humiliation...pure genius!
tartan-angel chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Ooh, very evocative. Can't wait to read more.

You're definitely not wasting your time! :D
rosh chapter 1 . 10/27/2009