Reviews for The Beautiful Enemy
watergoddesskasey chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
awesome job!
LuLuCrazeD chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
oh wow that was a cool fight scene with naraku and kagome!

really bloody there at the end...

but a good fight scene

my goodness this entire chapter was awesome and amazing!

absolutely loved it
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
lol! kick ass kagome! update soon!
Tsuki Dream chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
oh...i can see a HUGE brotherly fight over her coming...lol keep up the great work!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
-chuckles- This was good! -pouts- man, I was hoping that naraku/orochimaru was killed! -sighs- But, things are NEVER that easy, are they? -grins- What will happen now? Plz continue soon, kk? Ja ne!
Snowlily246 chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
Remember please keep this T rated. Also can Kagome meet Jariya next! He is like Miroku after all and i miss seeing the pervert slaped. Or worse. Update Soon!
mangalovah07 chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
sakura is gonna be screwed later
Fk306 chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
this is great I look forward to more
Sugar0o chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
“Stupid beast, wait till I get Sesshomaru on you” - does this mean she's going to get control on her beast like Sess or that she's gunna find away for Sesshomaru to help her? hahaha i cant wait for more updates, i still hope that there's an itachi/kagome romance. or a kakashi/kagome romance.
Snowlily246 chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
Don't 4get 2 Update Please. Also please keep this story T rated!
hermonine chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
Great story. Keep up the good work.
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
very interesting twist. i cant wait to see what will happen next. this is so good. you have a great plot going. keep up the good work.
xKagex chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
update soon!
43InuAsha chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
cool chapter i cant wait to see what happens next.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
-low, drawn out whistle and a wicket smirk- OH YEAH! Kagome's gonna kick some ASS! XXDD What will happen now? What kinda Demon is Kagome? I have an idea, but...heh! ;3 YAY! Itachi/Kagome time! XXD -growls- Great, Snake-Gay and Spider-Boy...as one person...just perfect. -_- -spases- Why, why, WHY, does Naraku HAVE to keep coming back? WHY can't the bloddy bastard just STAY dead? X[ ... -sweatdrops- Okay, mood swings much? -laughs- ANYWAY! XDD PLZ continue soon, alright? Ja ne! -_-
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »