Reviews for Distance
Yvi-sama chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was really depressing! Good job anyways, your writing is superb.

You captured the mood perfectly with just a few details (especially when describing what happened to everyone).

But, in a way, I think it had a happy ending.
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ah, angst at it's best. It's a genre I love to hate, or hate to love, I don't know, but either way this was a bittersweet joy to read. Outliving children is a tender topic to touch upon; I commend your bravery! It was brilliantly executed. You can't help but feel sorry for poor old Baku and the remains of his troupe. Excellent fic.
Myshu chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw man, another morbid fic (can't complain, sir, can't complain.)

Props again for writing some overlooked characters. I was always curious about Cid and Baku's friendship, especially since the two don't even speak face-to-face the whole game. The atmosphere in the shoddy, lonesome hideout was delivered well, and the friends' banter was great (I liked Cid's 'patronizing' argument.)

Heh, reading about Vivi and Zidane's fates felt familiar somehow...

Anyway, another nicely done one shot-very sad yet fitting.
sup3rl0z3r chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
What great fic. I love Baku, he's always been one of those characters I wish they did more with, you know? He was such a great side character. I really wish there could be more fics like this on here. Seriously, keep producing fics like these, I'll keep reading.
Clement Rage chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Depressing, but very good. This's actually the only expansion of Baku I've seen, and I tend to like expansions of minor, neglected characters. He's a really overlooked character. Depressing though it was, thanks for writing this.