Reviews for Eien no Monogatari
Guest chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
Good God. I am emotionally drained. Lol. Great story!
lalala chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
I love this story. I must say that this is my favorite among all of your stories that I've read. I'm thankful that I only discovered this fanfic after it was completed because I think it would be so disturbing waiting long for the next chapters.

I also love Serendipity, The Pretend Boyfriend, Rain and Thunder(though I think it tends to be a little too dark sometimes), Watashi no Yakuza Kareshi(so I hope you update it soon), Let go and Let me(I think this was your first fanfic that I read), Mistletoe tales, Just play the melody(I also hope you update on this soon) and Take two. I hope you continue writing more fanfics. :)
LeeRaRa chapter 24 . 4/17/2011
its been a long time coming for this chapter.. just a little bit sad this story already ended.. but happy because RaT will be the next priority.. anyway, i was expecting to hear more from this last chapter, but still it did turned well even this one is a shortie :)
thepinkmartini chapter 24 . 4/17/2011
I definitely did not expect that she's pregnant again. What a pleasant surprise! Anyways, I loved this fic and I'm really sad to see it end but I gotta tell you, I can't wait for Rain and Thunder!
Sayuyagami1001 chapter 21 . 4/16/2011
Well the story is getting boring. You keep introducing new problems, but I really just want it to be over.
Sayuyagami1001 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
So far, this new guy and Yui have much better chemistry then her and Sai. They have an actual romance, while all Sai wanted to do was sleep with her.
Sayuyagami1001 chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
HOTOHORI, YOU COMPLETE AND TOTAL... *goes, gets knife, and kills him Sekai from School Days style*
Sayuyagami1001 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Good lemons. You have a talent for them.

Minor culture complaint: this is Japanese media. Natto or something would have been better brrakfast choices than toast and pancakes.
Sayuyagami1001 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Good writing style and good story idea.

The story needs to be beta'd, but not badly.

The only thing that bugged me was the obviousness. "What was her name..." was really spelling it out for us, especially since we already knew where it was going.

But those are really minor complaints and I look forward to reading on.
SentimentalChocolates chapter 23 . 4/12/2011
AGGH I can't wait to read the next chapter TTTT I've been checking everyday for your updates cause I'm a stalker xD Anyway your stories are amazing :)
LeeRaRa chapter 23 . 4/5/2011
oh my! :) this is very dramatic.. from the airport to the manor house..i just soo love it! _
thepinkmartini chapter 23 . 4/5/2011
they're at it like hormonal rabbits! finally they've reconciled!
Anne Raven chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
Kami! when are they going to get together? I am so looking forward for it... When's the happy ending?

Love the chapter so many emotions involved...
LeeRaRa chapter 22 . 3/31/2011
updates are not comin' in my inbox.. i wonder why.. well, anyway.. not a long chapter but this update made my day :)
Thepinkmartini chapter 22 . 3/29/2011
Still as intense but i love it!