Reviews for Split Screen
Midnight Lady chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Loved it!
Marshmallow-Monster chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
:D I loved it, will you continue please?
Marshmallow-Monster chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
:D I loved it, will you continue please?
XSilval chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Great story. I love it when Donna gets a better ending.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
I think the Doctor would very much like having friend that wouldn't eventually grow old and die... especially if it's not some one crazy like the Master.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Yay! Donna gets to stay! _
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Well, that's a hell of a way to end a chapter... and my breaks over at work... not fair!
Donna10Girl chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I loved this story! It was quick, but well thought out and with a happy ending. :D
Warrior Priestess chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Haha! I love it! I always did friggin LOVE Donna.
evitae chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Loved it! Are you going to continue this? Since it is pretty original and a fresh storyline I hope you keep developing this fic. THANKS
firefly chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
YAY!

I needed some closure after the very unsatisfactory ending to the Doctor-Donna team. Thank you for providing an alternative... getting around the tricky situation at the end of Journey's End was dealt with very well - just the right amount of plausible coincidences and believable ideas yet insane Doctor Who-ness.

For now I can happily go back to watching the Eleventh, with the understanding that the adventures of Doctor and Donna continues. Its just that BBC kinda skipped over it because they had too awesome a time together, right?

thanks!
timano chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
An excellent story-this is how Journey's End should have Ended! 10 out of 10 stars.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Wowzee, another chapter very well concocted! ;)

Overall, I think this that this was a vair ingenious, interesting and downright CheeseOnToastWorthy twist to the ending Donna got in cannon! If only they did something like this for Journey's End!

The characterising of the Doctor, Donna and Jack were as groovy as usual!

A naiice and sweet-ish conclusion! I can just imagine them side-stepping this small issue too! And, after all, isn't Donna not-ageing or changing a GOOD thing? O_O Hehe!

D
WeepingAngel123 chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Another very bananarific chapter!

You have some really groovy and original ideas/theories that are vair realistic and plausible to Doctor Who. And I positively luurved you sorted this all out!

Phew, almost thought that was the end of Donna then! But YAYZEE, she's all okie-dokie and back to normal! Or... is she? o.O lOl!

And to not sum it all up, all your characterisations peak at perfectomundo!

D
Whas'up chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
DONNA AND THE DOCTOR IN THE TARDIS 4EVA!

*sigh* love this...