Reviews for Barely Legal
RosesandThorns chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
OH! Are Jack, Gwen and Ianto going to have a threesome? Please.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I know I am just catching the stories, slow starter. Just found Torchwood a couple of months ago. Discovered the stories about a month ago and you CAN'T leave it here!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Okay, now this is just cruel and unusual punishment - there are so many unanswered questions here, and I'm left - once again - dangling in the air, wondering.

This is an awesome start to a very intriguing mystery! Where are all these girls? What's being done to them? Have any bodies popped up? What's John Hart's involvement? Who is Jack Harkness? Why does he have 'men' who can come in and take over a police station? Is John Hart kidnapping these women for white slavers to 'buy', maybe? Is Jack Harkness some sort of federal agent, trying to break up the sex slaver's ring?

Most importantly, how can Ianto stand to have Gwen bloody Cooper touching him, much less kissing him. I mean EEEEEWWWWWWWWW! Really! Gag me with a spoon, why don't you!

Anyway, please finish this fic - it really is quite good and I really want to finish reading it, please?
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
crap! That was hot! Well, the thing that Jack did to Ianto, lol. Why aren't you updating! IT's been months!
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Please continue :]
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hot.
Efern chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh wow. That was a great startt to what looks like a promising story...all my hopes now lie in those 3 litte letters "TBC"...
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Um... nom... want! Wow, great start, can't wait to see more of this. Very intriguing twist on the situation

Gx
Jessie Blackwood chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
o, this is interesting...
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
O.o wow. evil jack. it's an intresting start.
Joker-Reloaded chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Good set up, should lead to an interesting second chapter!

I liked the gentle set up of Jack already knowing ianto's name too, keep up the good work hunny!
Poisoned-Thorns chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh! Oh ooh oh! I like! I like! I like very much! More please! And make it snappy! :)