Reviews for Where Else Am I Gonna Go?
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
gotta love june!

good story
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
cute
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
They should've put this scene in the pilot!
Tharin chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I can't believe I only found out now that you're writing WC fics, too. How great is this?

A very nice missing scene for the pilot, and a little more insight into June.

I recently started watching WC, and I'm hooked on. My first thought after hearing about WC was "Oh great, this is like Hardcastle & McCormick!"

I don't want to be intrusive, but do you think that maybe your could do a H&McC/WC-crossover? McCormick must be still around (naturally, I picture him as a judge in California *g*), and it would be great to see him meet these two, and maybe see a little of himself in Neal... I guess this comes from seeing Daniel Hugh-Kelly on NCIS:LA (I startled my boyfriend by yelling "That's McCormick"! *g*)
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
cute ficlet! I think June and Neal definitely could have had a conversation like this at some point.
PEMDAS chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love this, nice little tag, and June is a cool character. The last line made me laugh.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I liked this, it's nice to see how Peter thinks of Neal when talking to someone other than Moz, who is obviously a bit prejudiced against the suit. Nice job!
Eliche chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Really liked it.
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That was nice. I always thought the June/Neal relationship was intriguing.
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Lovely snippet! All three of your stories do such a good job of filling in the blanks. I hope to see more soon!
Mojave Dragonfly chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I liked this. :-)

I'm afraid my own Alternate Reality in my head has Caffery being sent to prison or a short-term holding of some kind while Peter's away. He's supposed to be in Burke's custody and can't be while Burke's in the Caribbean. Therefore ...

But I like to make it hard for the characters I like.

Nice tag.
Janiqua chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Yay! I'm so glad White Collar has a category on fanfic! Finally! I know everyone else is saying already instead of finally, but I've been checking the site everyday since Friday. Finally! I want to write fanfic too! Alas, I'm at college, and I don't have any spare time whatsoever... I should really get back to my romantic poetry...

Anyway, great fic. I can't wait to see Neal and Peter's relationship develop. They really do have a good thing going.
Living.By.Will chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I am very excited to see they already have fanfics for this show. It was beyond amazing.

I liked your story. It was a nice scene.

Peace,

~LBW~
Kiihau chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Yes! Fanfic already! When I first saw the preveiws to this show I knew it'd be awesome and make really good 's good to see someone liked enough to start the fandom already.I hope you write more in this fandom, and this was a nice little tidbit.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I just can't believe there is already a fan fic story of this show.I'm extremely pleased someone loved it as much as I did.

I really feel these two guys have the makings for a great partnership like Mark and Milt in Hardcastle and McCormick.

Yes,he did seem i little unexpectedly pleased with his ne shiney badge.

I am very much looking forward to watching it on Friday again and I will continue watching.

While watching this show,Yes,I could very much see Milt and Mark there.

Cheri,great tag story to this episode.

JeanneZ84