Reviews for Not According to Plan
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/13
Poor Logan lol!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013

Oh that must sting Wolverine.

That must truly sting.
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
WOW. That was priceless. I love how shocked Logan was to discover that he cannot land a dent on Superman. Great little story.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Lolchen chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Eviiiiil Lois. Nice one.
michaelsuave chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Funny, very funny. No idea why wolverine was trying to do what he was trying to do... but funny.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Bruce already knows, doesn't he?
The-Great-Eagleman chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Hi Adrian, me again.

This one truly deserves praise, it is brilliant. Really, I mean it. So, kudos, well done, etc.

The reference of Brucie at the end was a nice touch.

Take care,

yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
"Feh, I'd peel him like a kryptonian grape." Wolverine snorted. "Damn funny idea. Keep writing."
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Guess who picked the *wrong* target to fight? :)
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This story right here?

I read it while getting dressed for work one morning, and was still laughing a couple of hours later. When my equally geeky co-worker asked why I was hiding behind my workbench and giggling like a demented loon, I shared it with him too and we both laughed ourselves silly.

I had an inkling where you were going when you mentioned that the victim's wife was out of town, and I swear to you that it was all one big chuckle-fest after that. I'm not only adding this to Favorites, I'm also printing out a copy and keeping it in my purse to help me get through the holiday blues.

No, I'm not exaggerating. Yes, it really was that funny.

Thank you for sharing this, and for just generally being awesome.
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
VERY silly - world's worse interrogation...
Trey Miller chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh god... I laughed so hard I actually passed out. That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Wyote chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Geez, I wonder what Logan was after so bad that he'd risk something so humiliating. I wonder if Lois would let me use one of those pictures as a bargaining tool to find out?