Reviews for Shawn's Turn
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Okay, "Shadow Seeker", you, for one, are an idiot. It clearly says "hawt man-sexing" in the summary, so unless you are illiterate or enjoy putting down fantastic authors (Awesome story, by the way), you are one of three things.

1. Deeply religious. I can respect that, but it doesn't mean that you get to impose your beliefs on others, especially in such a derogative manner.

2. A bigot. I which case, I do not respect you and you, sir, can go to hell.

3. In denial. You know it's hot.

Enough of that.

Author: IT was awesome, that is pretty much all I can say. I especially like Juliet at the end, running away embarrassed. I've always held to the belief that Jules would find them really hot.

Keep on writing and pay no mind to Shadow Seeker and anyone like him/her.
Original-Elfkin chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Haha! Shadow Seeker is a dunce. Truly! I am not a huge fan of PWP, but I do love this pairing. Keep writing and ignore the idiots. Show canon never got in anyone's way before, why start now?
Shadow Seeker chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I'm so sorry to disappoint you (not) but Shawn and Lassiter are not gay, no matter how hard you wish them to be. The show clearly stresses that they have interest only in women. So, please. Stop distorting the characters to match your twisted fantasies. If these were my characters you were destroying, I would be horrified.