Reviews for Naughty Neal
morgo7kc chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Hello :) This is actually one of the first WC slash stories I've read; I've never been in to it much but I figured I'd give slash a try. Great story! I love the twins' comments and especially whenever Peter and Neal caught them.
collarchick chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Hey, its been a while... but Im sure Misses' Munch have more to contribute to the literary annuls! I love these stories. Wonder what they would make of the Neal / Peter hug last night... mmmmm mmmmm lovely ;)
Ai Linna-chan chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
and that's 'cause ya said ya would stop? but it seems the twins coudn't resist put one more! ksksk

here the bast/funny parts here and in the others chaps:

"Nope, Peter was glaring at the sheets because he was mad at himself. He'd been sleeping with Neal for a long time now. Even when Neal was in prison. Boy was that hard to explain to his boss, too. "Why did you need a conjugal with Neal five times this year?" Well, sir, I wanted to bang him, that's all. Yeah, like he'd say that. He'd had to make up excuses and back them up." that was good ksksksk i can imagine poor peter trying to explain.

"Peter had felt even more guilty and set out to try and make it up to Elizabeth, even though she had no clue. Well, she wasn't completely clueless. She'd told him she felt they were getting a lot closer, but he had feeling she didn't really care if he did sleep around as long as it was with Neal. " hoho i have this felling too! o/o

""I'll have to rectify that." Peter smirked as he pushed into Neal roughly. Neal gasped out his arms wrapping tightly around Peter his nails digging into his back. "Mm, Neal, How are you still so tight?" Peter groaned as he began to pump in and out of Neal roughly." oh o/o so hot!

ksks great smutty collection (but i got wondering how starded the conjugal visits? can ya imagine that? o/o kksksks.

kisses, bye!
Ai Linna-chan chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
hoho i took less of two episodes to slash them, they're so hot toghter, the chemistry hit the sky, and ya do put that in the fics as the same! ksksk really! this such a hot and smuty fic, let me breathless, and laughing so hard in the end, with the comments of the twins and neal's about whiny to much ksks

loved it, kisses, bye!
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Aww I'm sad to see that it is over.. :( But great job! :)
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
I'm glad there is a chapter 5 xD I'm on to read it! :) Sorry for all my comments :(
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
That was hot xD My favorite part is STILL when Peter and Neal walk in. I wonder if Ren and Izzy's dreams will become reality... xD
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
OHHH Pure love~ xD haha

"Hey, Neal. You're less whiny, Congrats."

Lol this made me laugh out loud quite literally :)

Wonderful chapter xD haha
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
LOOOOOOOL! HOLYYYYY SHIT THIS FIRST CHAPTER ALREADY MAKES THIS A FAVORITE! I was like O_o dayyam. Lol.

I love how Neal has no issue other than "why am I the whiny bottom!" xD haha
xocynthiaox chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Loved it you should make more stuff like it but with a bit of adventure but I loved it
Sarakitteh chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Lol the twins are funny. Cute fics-inside-the-fic and cute fic XD
Group Hugs For Everyone chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Hmm. I won't Story Alert, since you said not to a couple chaptrs ago, but if you even think about continuing...let's just say I will get revenge, should I not be PMed.

Now, back to the matter at hand. I think I'm in love with the twins. Almost s much as I love Neal. And that's saying a lot. They seriously make me giggle and I suddenly wish tht I had someone who'd talk with me and tease me as I write smut (which is, admittedly, not often, but still...)
EbonyBlack1 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Munch from SVU? Interesting
smilingT12 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Funny and hot. Thanks for this story.
dmnlt44 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
i think all of these stories are hot good job, keep writing