Reviews for No Name
goldseadragon chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Bella needs a drinking intervention. Dayum.
goldseadragon chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Yikes, Emmett is a wee bit insensitive! When your friend has a melt-down about her dad's fatal cardiac arrest, you don't start the next topic with "my girl is so hot it gives me a heart attack".
lmb1 chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
A have had a wonderful time reading your story and escaping reality for awhile! Thank you for sharing!
DaCherry chapter 26 . 1/24/2013
I can NOT express how happy I was that you continued this story. This Bella has been the closest one ever written to how I used to be. I felt every self esteem/doubt/lonely/etc..etc... feeling she did.
You're a great writer and I hope to see more from you in the future
Guest chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
Love :)
TheRedGirl chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
Thanks for such a wonderful story. You deserve much praise and lots of positive reviews.
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
Great story...thanks for sharing your talent with me/us!
foxylady1on1 chapter 26 . 1/17/2013
loved it thank you x
jansails chapter 26 . 1/16/2013
Clever ending with the coincidental meeting at the airport, Bella's more than happy to reiterate to Edward he's the One, he was always the One.
jansails/jan2
MaryMary123 chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
Congratulations.. It was a good story and you finished it.
jmeec316 chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
Congratulations on a job well done.
cuteascherries chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
Okay really happy you completed this fic and it was written well so well done!
However I just can't agree with the ending, it was like reading new moon again, I mean she forgave him in like ten minutes? I get she still loved him and wanted to give him a second chance but in my book abandonment is just as devastating as cheating, I don't think she outright cheated on E but if genuine feelings are involved it still can feel like bella did.
Also Edward ran a red light how was he not charged? I know this is fiction but he walked away physically unharmed and bella's baby paid the price. Its like bella might have grown up but E had a 9 month sulk; everything was on his own terms and that doesn't sit right with me. It seems bella gave in cos she felt bad about being involved with carlisle which isn't fair. Sorry for the rant but happy this got am ending:-)
smooshie55 chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
Wow, loved it! The proposal was perfect, and so very fitting for them. Low key, spontaneous, & sweet. And I'm so happy Carlisle got his Esme and a happily ever after.
Thank you so much for finishing your story no matter how long it took. I imagine it would have been easy to give up after a long break, but I'm so glad you didn't. I really hope to read much more from you!
Detochkina chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
You did it!
I can't describe the emotion. I'm proud, happy, a bit nostalgic. I love you.
smooshie55 chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
Aww, well Bella is a wise woman after all thats happened to her and her forgiveness takes much strength. I hope Edward appreciates it & treats her very well since she's still so tender.
And she's not a slut. At all.
Will we find our what happens to Carlisle in the epi? Either way, I'm excited to see what's in store for these two! Thank you!