Reviews for Understanding
consulting and insulting chapter 1 . 1/2
I think a little part of me just died ... but it was beautifully written.
Sabsi13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
wow, this story blew my mind :)

perfectly written with a great view of lisbon's feelings!

thanks for sharing ;)
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
holly cow. Not the direction I was expecting this story to take, but take it it did. WOW! very well done. I loved it.
Fraidai chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Good story, well done! And I think this story really explains why I dont think that Jane and Lisbon will get togheter, He can only lose as long as Red John is out to get him...
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very sad! Thanks!
LovingOn chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
i like how you passed on his feeling of revenge to another character, its a good idea (:
littlejunebug chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
beautiful fic! I've got tears in my eyes, but in a weird, good way. loved it :)
Adiver chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
lgmtreader chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Excellent story, and I didn't see it coming. Wow, so tragic, in so many ways. And RJ hasn't lost a nemesis, just changed them, though I wonder if he realizes that.
Rina-the-Brave chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for the dedication. I was almost in tears by the end of this one...gah so tragic! Although I really like that she knows how he feels now and she's out for revenge.

I so didn't want this one to end. It was so good!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Ugh, that stinks. Red John's a bad word. I really liked this, and the way you wrote it. If you ever continue it I'd be the first to throw a party. Haha. :D

Jessi Starjaw chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This was so amazing! Not many things can make me cry, but this did, very powerful and just a wonderful story! Great job!
Lisa15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wow. This is so impressive - beautiful, powerful, emotional...the ending was so tragic but so clever - Lisbon understanding and beginning the quest for revenge, mirroring Jane's feelings. Just perfect!
celticgina chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wow...very powerful. Good job
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Now that was a rollercoaster of emotions you put me through, Penny! First the sweet memories of how it all started, the happy days and then the heartbreaking tragedy. Very powerful story, well-written. Really really good!