Reviews for The Pit
TheLeopardBrightsky chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
YOU ROCK FOR THE 'LET THE WOOKIE' WIN REFERENCE!

Sorry, total geek speaking. I love the tribute, though!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was the cutest thing ever! :D
Jesmespup chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Loved it! So cute. Plus I am a ban nerd so twilight band love and life. Though I don't think any teacher would let to stundents kiss like that.( I know and have tryed) we barly are allowed to hold hands.I think band couples are cuties and more lovin then any others. Plus they are all cute and musical. Awww. It brings back memoires
Twilight2010 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
lol this is soo cute, i loved it and you did a great job on this one-shot! :)
laugh-love-live-always chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I have a soft spot for nerds so imagine how happy I was when I found a decent fanfic with Edward as a nerd. Scratch that, it wasn't decent but awesome.
Anton M chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I loved the portrayal of Edward in this story. Geeky Edward is the best. Thank you!

Inspirational writing,

Mav
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Great! Very funny! I loved the high school band idea. It brings back memories. Thanks!
ExpletiveExpert chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Omigod, I just love this story so much! Though that may have something to do with me being a fellow band geek. Though my band is HUGE, we have like ten tubas (around 150 people total on the field) and at least twenty people that audition for a spot are left as alternates (kinda like the players on the bench during a football game). Anyway, I have always LOVED awkward Edward or geek Edward for some reason. I don't know I just think it's always really cute. I love how nervous he gets around her, it's adorable. To be completely honest Emmett is most like someone in my band, everyone I know in marching band has a notoriously dirty mind. It's really hard to go one year in marching band without being corrupted by the upperclassmen, but then again I was already pretty corrupt entering band. Oh, and I know someone almost exactly like this Edward, I used to have a crush on him. It didn't work out nearly as well as it did with Bella, it just ended in an incredibly awkward moment both of us pretend never happened. Eh, but what can you do?

Anyway, great story. I would love if you continued, but there's really no need, it's fine the way it is :)
youdon'tknowme chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I just love your stories! You've got to love a socially awkward Edward :) I loved this start to finish, but I totally relate to love the smore granola bars :) They truly are the best.

I also love that it was Bella who kissed him and him asking her if they can kiss like that again. Too cute! Keep up the great writing. I truly enjoy it.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Really cute story!
rcorrine chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
OH so sweet :) makes me want to watch a star wars marathon now...it's been too long.
ForBlueSkies24 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
So adorable! Definitely one of the best one-shots I've read! Happy holidays :)
raerae chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
OME! that was just so cute! i laughed at the last few lines! it was jusst so funny! OME! OME! OME!
furious kitten chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Haha I love band geek Edward (I've been there, too ) ) Also liked the way you worked Star Wars in here. Good job!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I have a weakness for nerds, geeks and dorks of all shapes and sizes and Geeky!Edward is ma favortie. and this one was sweetness incarnated.

I really loved the story. the pace, the family, the relationship, the kiss :)

awsome job