Reviews for The Pit
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I really liked this one. Is there a chance you would be doing another story to go with this one?
Czy4mnk1254 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was so cute! Nervous, Geeky Edward is adorable! Great job I loved it :D
JayceeJayKay chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
AW! I'm a marching abnd kid and I loved it! Sounds like my bestie and her boyfriend!
kateee chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
marching bandd3 our season just endedd like two weeks ago ah. i miss it already. great story
pixidancer22 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was fabulous! Great job, can't wait for more:D
Mariana75 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. It had it all. At first I was a little worried about its length but it was totally worth it :D

I feel in love with this Edward. So cute. Nerds are really my kryptonite :D

I'm glad it had T rating. It had all without unneccesary smut in it :D Innocent love at its best :) I loved that they took their time to find that love, even though they were clearly (yet oblivious to them) attracted at first glance, they decided to build a friendship. And you could see how much everyone was rutting for them :) That's so charming. To see how much they were loved by friends and family. They found each other in music and geekiness :)

Thanx for the story :D Really loved it :D

PS: I love Psych too! I think it's one of the most under-appreciated shows in TV right now...
rlwoods chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Band Geeks unite! Wow this one shot actually brought back many a memory of my marching band days and the long ass bus rides at three in the morning, specially the year I spent playing the bells in the Pit!

Rhonda :)
joayla chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
that was amazing! oh my god the tension! i was nearly shouting 'kiss her at the screen' loved mummy esme thought she was sweet ! i think i am going to read this again it was so cute!
ES3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Finally the fic I've been waiting for, the Cullens in marching band!

(I'm a band director in real life.)

This was so good, you got all the nuances right and I loved the way you captured the best parts about high school band, the friendships, the teamwork, having fun under sometimes crazy circumstances!

Out of curiosity, what did you play? (I'm a clarinet/bassoon.)
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hottest geek edward ever :)
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I loved this story! I was also a band geek; I played in the marching band at my high school all four years. We even won second in state competition one year. This story brought back a lot of memories. Some good, some not so good, and some even including my first boyfriend who was also in band with me.
misslimelight chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Such a sweet story!
Gleena chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Band geeks who love Star Wars unite!

I think you must have gone back a long time ago to a high school far far away and watched my awkward first dates...but he played tuba, not xylophone. And he was not as hot as Edward. Nope. Not even close.

I don't know what's better; the biology fiasco, Edward channeling Mr. Miyagi to teach Bella how to use a mallet, the Star Wars marathon ("do they not have bras in the future?"), rice krispies with double the marshmallow, or the band contest that you have to ride the uncomfortable school bus to.

LOVE IT!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
That was great. Really really good job. I could tell you had major band experience but since I don't, it was very interesting to read all about it. Thanks for sharing that. Your geeky Edward in his Chewbacca shorts is adorable! Gotta love a geeky xylo playing Edward! Great job. Good luck with the contest.
Eagleswings81 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I love this story. Edward is so cute and likable.

"Like an army of ducks was competing against a herd of buffalo for dominance in a war of sound."

What a great description.

The biology project cracked me up.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »