Reviews for I'd come for you
stareagle chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very nice - I liked the way you paced the song with the fic. Glad Gibbs got there in the nick of time.

Oh what a morning they will have! Did you ever write that fic?
SilverNova3082 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
song fits the story

nice i like
tasha rumgay chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
hi i love your story and the way you blended it with the song was a stroke of genius

i love nickel back and i hought it suited abbey and gibbs very well, i also think that next contestant would be a ood one for their pairing escpically seeing over protective and jealous gibbs gets ahahaha what do you think xx
immyownsuperman chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
ONE WORD AMAZING! :) I really loved this and normally I don't love one shots as much! :) Thxs for the story
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That was sweet.
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
First off, I LOVE this story.

Though, after reading it and listening to the song... I realized, it hit a personal spot with me.

When I watched the music video, I understood more of the fic. Not that I didn't in the first place.

I guess both the story and the song became personal, because I know my father (referanceing to Gibbs and the one on the video) would have never stood up for me like that.

But I do thank you for posting this. You're an amazing, talented writer.

Thanks,

Semper Fi,

Ellie
PT21 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Great story telling and a really sweet ending. Thanks for the ride :D
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Amazing fic. I really liked the ending.
VolceVoice chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I've been lurking here forever, and this is my very first comment on a story. I love this song and I think you did a really good job weaving it into a romance between my favorite characters!
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wonderful one-shot. Thanks for sharing.
Marinalefae chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I was totally listening to this song yesterday and thinking "this is such a Gibbs/Abby song!" I really like the story!
hesitantdancer chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is a wonderfully written fic! You did a great job. The song really flowed well with the story. It was a fun read.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Very nice. A ton of emotion throughout. Great job.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh my goodness what a great story. GREAT Job. Write more soon. Hugs you! Wish there was a little more tension about what possibly could have happened to our favorite girl however. Gibbs coming to the rescue GREAT Job. Write more soon.