Reviews for The Return Of The Unicorn
Jenna Nyne chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
A beautiful epilogue to the movie!
Transformers 0 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I have to hand it to ya - Well done!
BeauBrummelsByrd67 chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
I like how you incorporated the bull, and then had him defeated once and for all. So nice to see the Amalthea and Lir together at last. )
DearTestament chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Yay! I've been wanting to read a happier ending to this story forever. Hehe.
Mindy chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
;_; I love this, and the happy ending. When I watched the movie it left me sad, but this made me happy. Awesome job writing!
GitaMerah chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
What a sweet ending! I like how you didn't ignore what happened to the bull. And the part about Amalthea being able to change at will is a good idea.
HM-Babe chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
wow that was beautiful and powerful. I read the first chapter and I couldn't tear myself away until the end. It was truly amazing.
SoFire chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
Aww... that was a good story. Your a good writer. Congrats. . Keep up the good work, my friend.
The One To Rule Them All chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Wow. What a touching story. That was really good Peach! I'm going to submit a Last Unicorn story soon if you'd be interested in it.

really good story, couldn't have put it better myself!

Thanks for a good read!

Amanda AKA- Lazzy_newtt
AntimatterManticore chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
That was so touching!
You should write more of these! They're really good!
Spewilicious chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
uh... So this is an interesting idea, but there's way too much OOC in all the characters.
Calcifer chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
this was a very good story! it got a bit confusing when she was going from woman to unicorn, i assume you meant mentally but it was a bit hard to tell, other than that it moves a bit fast but it is still really good!

- Calcifer
JarethsxLolita chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
::Crying::That was very beautiful it was very good. This is how the ending should of been but what was, was. I like this fic a whole lot. Sweet romance and true love. ::Teary eyes:: So good!

Dreaming Wolf
Ryou Minamoto chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
Very cute
Chrissi chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
I'm german and I saw the movie of course too. Your story is very nice, but I think the end of the movie is a end and you must not write stories after the end of the movie..but it is very nice !