Reviews for Finding Home
ImTheNana chapter 4 . 3/15
Such a tease. Get to a good part and cut us off! An update would really be nice :)
This is not fair
OTHLOVER901 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Please update soon and give this story some more happiness to it cause it's a really good start but I hate how it was left.
xshynenstarx chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Omg how are they ever going to work through things. I want them together so badly. But they seem miles apart right now and despite Logan wanting a child in the past, it seems he's really to hurt right now to let Rory in and forgive her. But they need to work things out! They are so perfect for each other. Please update this story. I want to know what happens to them, do they work things out, what about the baby? Do they tell their families, what are their reactions? What are they having? Where does Rory plan on living, ah, what's supposed to happen next? Please update soon
Rogan a couple chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Please please pleaase please please please pretty pretty plese update this story
I want More.
I want them to sort things out
rogan fan chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
sad story
please make them work thinks out
This chapter mad me cry
I love Rogan (Rory Logan) as a couple
Aurore chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
I want a happy end please !
xshynenstarx chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Ahhh what's going to happen to them? Will they find their way back to each other in love and repair their relationship? God I hope so. Eagerly awaiting your update
Forgottobealover chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Please please please continue this.
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh it cant end here :0( I need more...what do I need to do to convince you to write more? Please let me know and I will do my best! :)
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
:0( I expected him to be upset but now I know there is only one more chapter! this makes me sad...I need to know what happens! Do they make it work...is it a boy or a girl? what happens?
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
ohhh gosh...how is he going to take it! soo many stories happen with him hanging up OR not meeting her soo she does it alone :0( but I am excited (and a little scared)
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
oh my oh my! how is he going to take the news! eeekkk and this one is only 4 chapters :0( does this mean what I think it does :(
phyco352 chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
I realized recently that I had not reviewed this story at all! Which is horrible because its incredible. I really have enjoyed reading every chapter so far.

You make me ache for Rory. Ache for Logan as well especially in the last bit of this chapter when he hears her say 'I Love You' because he's grown up so much because of her and because of it realizes that the words don't make up for the hurt she caused. They don't fix everything. Logan wants 'them' so much but he can't go back.

Oh geez maybe I'm reading too much into it but great writing makes me think up of these things.

Thanks so much for this little gem of a story. I hope you continue with it and update soon!
lauramelinda chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
harsh! Logan is so mean but I can understand his point.