Reviews for Finding Home
phyco352 chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
I realized recently that I had not reviewed this story at all! Which is horrible because its incredible. I really have enjoyed reading every chapter so far.

You make me ache for Rory. Ache for Logan as well especially in the last bit of this chapter when he hears her say 'I Love You' because he's grown up so much because of her and because of it realizes that the words don't make up for the hurt she caused. They don't fix everything. Logan wants 'them' so much but he can't go back.

Oh geez maybe I'm reading too much into it but great writing makes me think up of these things.

Thanks so much for this little gem of a story. I hope you continue with it and update soon!
lauramelinda chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
harsh! Logan is so mean but I can understand his point.
iwannabegilmore chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
oh boy update soon
ggfan01 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Love your version of Rory getting pregnant after refusing Logan's proposal! I can't wait to read more soon. This is beautifully written and one of my new favorites!
nali0403 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Yikes! Can't wait for an update. You're very good at keeping the characters in character! I'm lovin' it!
lus chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
yeah!

something good, finally.

please UPDATE SOON!
fox24 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Great chapter I'm glad Logan came back well I knew he would but its still great. Poor naive Rory can't wait for the next update.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Awsome story

Please ypdate soon
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Of all your stories this is the one I've been waiting patiently for you to update the most. I loved the ending. It was painful but real. What really got me though was her naive belief that things could just suddenly be okay. I wanted that to happen for them almost as much as she did. This was fantastic and I eagerly await the next installment.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
This is really wonderful! I'm really happy that they're not jumping back into their relationship, when things between them are clearly not okay yet. I hope you show how their relationship develops over the coming months, and eventually, how they get back together. Please update soon, this story is coming along wonderfully!
Lizzie1211 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Yeah! I'm happy you're back & updating. I do like this story & would love to see how they deal with their broken relationship. While they may not be fixed, I think Logan is too fatalistic about there being no future together. They obviously have communication issues, but they can start slow & rebuild a new, stronger relationship. Hope you update soon!
JJsMommy27 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Good chapter can't wait to see what else happens in this story so update it soon
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Poor Rory and Logan. Everything is so messed up. Update soon.
Avivush chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Ahh! I am so glad to see that you didn’t about this story

I actually "yaa" out loud when they kiss but I knew it didn’t be so essay the way home is long but they are going to make it right?
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 12/27/2010