Reviews for Finding Home
iwannabegilmore chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
oh boy update soon
ggfan01 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Love your version of Rory getting pregnant after refusing Logan's proposal! I can't wait to read more soon. This is beautifully written and one of my new favorites!
nali0403 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Yikes! Can't wait for an update. You're very good at keeping the characters in character! I'm lovin' it!
lus chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
yeah!

something good, finally.

please UPDATE SOON!
fox24 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Great chapter I'm glad Logan came back well I knew he would but its still great. Poor naive Rory can't wait for the next update.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Awsome story

Please ypdate soon
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Of all your stories this is the one I've been waiting patiently for you to update the most. I loved the ending. It was painful but real. What really got me though was her naive belief that things could just suddenly be okay. I wanted that to happen for them almost as much as she did. This was fantastic and I eagerly await the next installment.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
This is really wonderful! I'm really happy that they're not jumping back into their relationship, when things between them are clearly not okay yet. I hope you show how their relationship develops over the coming months, and eventually, how they get back together. Please update soon, this story is coming along wonderfully!
Lizzie1211 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Yeah! I'm happy you're back & updating. I do like this story & would love to see how they deal with their broken relationship. While they may not be fixed, I think Logan is too fatalistic about there being no future together. They obviously have communication issues, but they can start slow & rebuild a new, stronger relationship. Hope you update soon!
JJsMommy27 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Good chapter can't wait to see what else happens in this story so update it soon
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Poor Rory and Logan. Everything is so messed up. Update soon.
Avivush chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Ahh! I am so glad to see that you didn’t about this story

I actually "yaa" out loud when they kiss but I knew it didn’t be so essay the way home is long but they are going to make it right?
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
loving it please contineu
Charlie Hayden chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Oh you cannot leave this on a cliffhanger like that.
gypsykl79 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Please update this son! I really like it so far.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »