Reviews for Finding Home
Charlie Hayden chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Oh you cannot leave this on a cliffhanger like that.
gypsykl79 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Please update this son! I really like it so far.
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Aww I hope they work it out, but I am glad that you aren't jumping straight into the fluff. I'm glad you aren't making it easy for them, but that doesn't mean I'm not rooting for a happily ever after. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Amber611 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
OMG! WOW! Awesome and Amazing job, I LOVE this fic so far! Poor Rory, I definitely Can't Wait to read more! That cliffie is driving me nuts, lol! So please keep up the Amazing work! :) Thanks for sharing! Take Care, Amber :)
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
OMG he walked away. WHY LOGAN WHY? you need update this asap!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
aw this is breaking my heart Lauren! great job!
Starlight841 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Sigh. Is it bad that I want to hit Logan with a blunt object and feel sorry for him at the same time? Or was that your very clever intention? Lol. Good chapter, although I expected nothing less.:P Update soon. Or by all means update anything you wish to update. ;) But I guess I have no room to drop hints. Lol.
sicklittlesuicide chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Awe, so sad.

I love this story.

Update very soon, please!
jemilover19511 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
very good update soon... i could so see this happening love it rory and logan are perfect for each other
rsx94 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
A really fabulous story :) and another great chapter

i'm really looking forward to the rest of the story!
simsimbolobolo chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
love it! keep up the good work!
apalusa-light chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
wow, that's a lot of anger there... but I guess they've got some serious issues to work through, don't they? Great writing though! This chapter is just wonderful, I love it! I hope you'll update again soon :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
That was so intense. But I think you pull off Logan really well-I can completely see where all of his emotions are coming from, and I think they completely fit with his personality and his feelings about Rory. Now, I am just looking forward to the next chapter, and to seeing how Logan mans up, takes responsibility, and gets his girl. I hope you'll give us a lot of his perspective, because this is a super dramatic time for him-his brain must be chaos! Please update soon!
sailor cyanide chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
OMG! So much drama already! Sounds like a great story- keep up the great work!
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
oh man. amazing. simply amazing. i can not wait for the next chapter. that ending was pretty intense. when he said the line your tits are effin' huge i was just oh man. haha. logan huntzberger is a very observant guy. i'm loving this, but then again i love all of your stories.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »