Reviews for Finding Home
Amber611 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
OMG! WOW! Awesome and Amazing job, I LOVE this fic so far! Poor Rory, I definitely Can't Wait to read more! That cliffie is driving me nuts, lol! So please keep up the Amazing work! :) Thanks for sharing! Take Care, Amber :)
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
OMG he walked away. WHY LOGAN WHY? you need update this asap!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
aw this is breaking my heart Lauren! great job!
Starlight841 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Sigh. Is it bad that I want to hit Logan with a blunt object and feel sorry for him at the same time? Or was that your very clever intention? Lol. Good chapter, although I expected nothing less.:P Update soon. Or by all means update anything you wish to update. ;) But I guess I have no room to drop hints. Lol.
sicklittlesuicide chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Awe, so sad.

I love this story.

Update very soon, please!
jemilover19511 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
very good update soon... i could so see this happening love it rory and logan are perfect for each other
rsx94 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
A really fabulous story :) and another great chapter

i'm really looking forward to the rest of the story!
simsimbolobolo chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
love it! keep up the good work!
apalusa-light chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
wow, that's a lot of anger there... but I guess they've got some serious issues to work through, don't they? Great writing though! This chapter is just wonderful, I love it! I hope you'll update again soon :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
That was so intense. But I think you pull off Logan really well-I can completely see where all of his emotions are coming from, and I think they completely fit with his personality and his feelings about Rory. Now, I am just looking forward to the next chapter, and to seeing how Logan mans up, takes responsibility, and gets his girl. I hope you'll give us a lot of his perspective, because this is a super dramatic time for him-his brain must be chaos! Please update soon!
sailor cyanide chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
OMG! So much drama already! Sounds like a great story- keep up the great work!
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
oh man. amazing. simply amazing. i can not wait for the next chapter. that ending was pretty intense. when he said the line your tits are effin' huge i was just oh man. haha. logan huntzberger is a very observant guy. i'm loving this, but then again i love all of your stories.
silvercharm chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
love the story, so glad you found it and began to work on it again; you've gotten the characters sympathetic but not perfect and the reactions are pretty realistic, so many times people write Logan as able to move on to quickly or still being moony eyed over her YEARS later while others make rory unsympathetic. You've made them both very real with hurt feelings and confusion all around and I can't wait to read more.
RoryLoganFan chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Oh no! Why is Logan being such a jerk? Aw so sad. I loved the super fast update, though! Please keep it up ;)
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
WOW, Excellent chapter! I cannot wiat to see how this will proceed and what Lorelai's reaciton will be once Rory decides to tell her!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »