Reviews for Finding Home
Missinem chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
No, no, no! You can't leave us hanging there! It's just not fair! ...I say this as I cross my arms and stomp my foot. VERY good chapter. The stress leading up to the confrontation, and the confrontation itself were perfect! Can't wait. Please don't take too long!
Miss Sunshine15 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Its so refreshing to read a post season 7 fic in which Rory is pregnant but where her and Logan dont fall back into each others arms as soon as she tells him the news!

As much as i enjoy reading those fics, they arent all that realistic. Logan asked Rory to marry him and she said no, thats got to hurt and its not something that you just get over ehen you find out you are going to be a parent.

I always love reading a bit of Rogan drama and angst so I am really looking forward to reading more of this fic!
ggfan01 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Love this story! Your writing style draws the reader in. Can't wait to read more soon!
NeitiX chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I love it. Keep writing! And please update very soon...
LoganRory Fan chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Please say you have written chapter 4 and ready to be posted because you cannot have us wait too long on this. Updates to good Rogan stories are very seldom nowadays. Please update soon.
swj827 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
FANTASTIC chapter. This storyline has been done before, but this is by far my favorite reaction! This seems so Logan... and so Rory. Great job...NOW UPDATE!
nali0403 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
of course i wish it would have been nicer, but then where would the angst come in to play. i hope logan gets his act together soon, and realizes what he would be missing. please update soon, i want to see how this all pans out!
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Keep going
naughty.pixxie chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I'm falling in love with this story.. )

chapter 3 was really good..

I like how you created this bad reaction from Logan, but it wasn't too heavy, too angsty (not that I don't love some angst, cause I do)

I was expecting for them to talk about the pregnancy, but I think I prefer the way you wrote it, with them not even really approaching the subject ) it makes me even more eager to see their next encounter!
Kylie14 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009

Hopefully he wakes up to himself pretty quickly

Update soon please
claire chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
aw well that made me sad. update again soon with something to make me happy ) cant wiat to read more!
AnnieM55 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
So now he knows! Phew! I'm glad Rory didn't delay meeting with him. The fruit salad clue was classic! I guess Logan will have an interesting time with a pregnant Rory. They just have to work out their issues surely? Your chapters are so good and entertaining I hope you continue on for some time yet? Excellent chapter though!
Juzzy88 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Great Chapter! i think logan should turn around and go back...
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Ah, wish I could be more insighful, but I'll just leave it at: love it!
lauramelinda chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
interesting chapters! I hope you write more.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »