Reviews for Finding Home
silvercharm chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
love the story, so glad you found it and began to work on it again; you've gotten the characters sympathetic but not perfect and the reactions are pretty realistic, so many times people write Logan as able to move on to quickly or still being moony eyed over her YEARS later while others make rory unsympathetic. You've made them both very real with hurt feelings and confusion all around and I can't wait to read more.
RoryLoganFan chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Oh no! Why is Logan being such a jerk? Aw so sad. I loved the super fast update, though! Please keep it up ;)
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
WOW, Excellent chapter! I cannot wiat to see how this will proceed and what Lorelai's reaciton will be once Rory decides to tell her!
stardustsky chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I kinda really love this story. It's completely overdone but I trust that you'll add your own twists. Please don't abandon this again. Looking forward to any update! :D
Missinem chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
No, no, no! You can't leave us hanging there! It's just not fair! ...I say this as I cross my arms and stomp my foot. VERY good chapter. The stress leading up to the confrontation, and the confrontation itself were perfect! Can't wait. Please don't take too long!
Miss Sunshine15 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Its so refreshing to read a post season 7 fic in which Rory is pregnant but where her and Logan dont fall back into each others arms as soon as she tells him the news!

As much as i enjoy reading those fics, they arent all that realistic. Logan asked Rory to marry him and she said no, thats got to hurt and its not something that you just get over ehen you find out you are going to be a parent.

I always love reading a bit of Rogan drama and angst so I am really looking forward to reading more of this fic!
ggfan01 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Love this story! Your writing style draws the reader in. Can't wait to read more soon!
NeitiX chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I love it. Keep writing! And please update very soon...
LoganRory Fan chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Please say you have written chapter 4 and ready to be posted because you cannot have us wait too long on this. Updates to good Rogan stories are very seldom nowadays. Please update soon.
swj827 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
FANTASTIC chapter. This storyline has been done before, but this is by far my favorite reaction! This seems so Logan... and so Rory. Great job...NOW UPDATE!
nali0403 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
of course i wish it would have been nicer, but then where would the angst come in to play. i hope logan gets his act together soon, and realizes what he would be missing. please update soon, i want to see how this all pans out!
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Keep going
naughty.pixxie chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I'm falling in love with this story.. )

chapter 3 was really good..

I like how you created this bad reaction from Logan, but it wasn't too heavy, too angsty (not that I don't love some angst, cause I do)

I was expecting for them to talk about the pregnancy, but I think I prefer the way you wrote it, with them not even really approaching the subject ) it makes me even more eager to see their next encounter!
Kylie14 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009

Hopefully he wakes up to himself pretty quickly

Update soon please
claire chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
aw well that made me sad. update again soon with something to make me happy ) cant wiat to read more!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »