Reviews for Finding Home
AnnieM55 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
So now he knows! Phew! I'm glad Rory didn't delay meeting with him. The fruit salad clue was classic! I guess Logan will have an interesting time with a pregnant Rory. They just have to work out their issues surely? Your chapters are so good and entertaining I hope you continue on for some time yet? Excellent chapter though!
Juzzy88 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Great Chapter! i think logan should turn around and go back...
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Ah, wish I could be more insighful, but I'll just leave it at: love it!
lauramelinda chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
interesting chapters! I hope you write more.
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Can't wait for the Rory/Logan meeting. I love the Rory-Logan-pregnant story line. It's one of my favs and I think you'll do a great job with it! xx
RoryLoganFan chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Aw, I love this. Please update soon!
Queen Ferret chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
I love this story, and yes the basic plot has been done before, but who cares? What you have written so far is fantastic.
Favorite Ginger Kid chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT! YOU REALLY HAVE TO UPDATE!
879543278 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I remember this! I remember thinking yay finally another good story and then I was sad when it was never updated again. Lol. So please by all means continue. I love these kinds of stories. They are my cliche of choice. :P And i am very happy when they are actually done well!
Rogan Sucks Marty Rocks chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
My God Logan Sucks, He changed rory in the wrong way. & yet you still love the prick, You Rogan fans need to get lost & make your own fan fiction site just for Pogan & Leave this place for us UnPrick lover,

Prick Lover
iwannabegilmore chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
aw update soon!
untrvldwrlds chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Your writing is superb as always! I think I vaguely recall reading this before, but I'm glad you have re-posted it and have decided to continue with it. I will echo everyone else sentiments in that, yes this has been done before, but I'm positive you will put a new spin on it and I'm sure it will be outstanding! And I am very much looking forward to reading future chapters.
apalusa-light chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
:O I remember this story from when you posted it before... are you going to keep going with it? I hope so, I always liked it. It may be a common story line, but it's a good one for them because Rory did want to be with Logan. She wanted to marry him. She just wasn't ready yet. Having her be pregnant means that she HAS to be ready for her life to change and because of the way she grew up (with Lorelai, and with Chris flitting in and out of the picture), she wouldn't want her child to live in the same circumstances. Not if she could help it. The stuggle with this story line isn't so much with them having to deal with her pregnancy, it's with them having to deal with each other after they've broken each other's hearts. Good luck and I do hope to see more!
Miss Sunshine15 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I really liked how you started this fic the first time you posted it so im really glad you are re-posting and continuing with it.

Yeah Rory finding out she is pregnant after turning Logan down has been done a thousand times over but with the quality and style of your writing im sure you can make it an original stroy.

Looking forward to the next chapter when they met and Rory tells Logan the news.
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Wow, great job with this chapter! I cannot wait to see their meeting! Please continue soon!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »