Reviews for Finding Home
Miss Sunshine15 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I really liked how you started this fic the first time you posted it so im really glad you are re-posting and continuing with it.

Yeah Rory finding out she is pregnant after turning Logan down has been done a thousand times over but with the quality and style of your writing im sure you can make it an original stroy.

Looking forward to the next chapter when they met and Rory tells Logan the news.
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Wow, great job with this chapter! I cannot wait to see their meeting! Please continue soon!
nali0403 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
i kinda like where this story is going. yes it's ben done before, but different authors have different takes...i hope it works out though, and is sweet, and i can't wait for the banter!
AnnieM55 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I can't wait for more of this story. It's gripping already! I hope they works things out (hint, hint?) these two are just meant to be. Logan and Fatherhood? I can see that. Rory and Motherhood? That works too! Logan and pregnant Rory? Poor Logan! I bet that would be a interesting ride!
sicklittlesuicide chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Awe.

So sad.

I can't wait to read more.

Update soon!
ms chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
edge of my seat! update soon
Juzzy88 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Great Chapter!
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
amazing, but then again i'd expect nothing less from someone as talented as you. i eagerly look forward to finding out logan's reaction to the big news.
Anon chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
This storyline may have been done before but I must say that out of the many I have read that use it this is one of the best. The alternating POVs is a technique that can either grant the reader a more complete understanding of the character interactions or it can result in a disjointed jumble. You have managed the former expertly adding tension and empathy equally.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Keep going
bear67 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
ok im hooked. dont leave me hanging
blameamy chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
oh i like this story. Please update soon
lus chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
well written, can't wait to read more so, don't make me wait 2 much
jemilover19511 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Love it update soon please can't let rory and logan be apart
Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009