Reviews for Rising to the Challenge
Kaitlen Winchest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Love this story! Thank you for writing it! It's cheered me up during exam season!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Great story.
phyllis16 chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
very good story my daughter sent me your name and site on fan fic, im always looking for sammy stories .i loked what iv read so far gonna read more today.
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
You know life just got so crazy as the holiday's approached, I never did get to read the last chapter! What a treat it was to get to read it today. A real nice wrap up to such an interesting story. I liked how you took a real life danger to the boys and then did the supernatural spin. Such a great story! :0)
Nana56 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
I'll bet there were no nightmares that night either. :)

Great fic. It was a pleasant surprise when it turned out to be a hunt. John's repeated "I hate this hunt" was great! It had become personal, too

Sorry we won't see you this weekend, but we'll take pics. :D
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Wow, I so wish I had time to read this in one go because it is so wonderfully put together. This chapter wound such a tangled web of angst and blame and mystery! Awesome chapter!
LuckyMe1 chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
I loved this story it was clever and well thought out and something different than I've read before.
trisha2364 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
This story was awesome, I really enjoyed it... Thank you
Linnie McCary chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Fascinating. The slow, methodical pace; Sam's measured reactions to what happened around him; the oddity of the revenant-you kept everything very low-key, almost monochromatic, yet the story was quite compelling.

As I said before, I really appreciated the relationship you created between the three Winchesters-clearly these men care deeply for one another-yet you kept it "real" enough that I could totally see it developing into what canon has implied.

Well done!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I'd really like to think that this accurately describes the Winchesters' relationship at this point in their lives-it's warm and comforting. (In fact, I DON'T believe it's accurate, but I like your version MUCH better! LOL.)

What a great job you've done of establishing tone-that hopeless feeling we get when something senseless has happened.
alwaysateen chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Yahoo! Some hurt Dean and Sam to the rescue!

Awesome story!
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Poor Toby, it doesn't excuse what he has done but it sure explains a lot...
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
I really like John in this story, he's so understanding and there for both his boys. :)

I'm wondering if the coach's just watching over the remaining guys of his team to make sure they're alright...
onemediumdrip chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
I really, really enjoyed this. I've been in the mood for some Wee!Chester recently, and this hit the spot. They were all characterized very well, I thought. Especially John. He was tough on the boys, sure, but he also seemed very compassionate as well. I really like how you portrayed him. And, of course, Sam and Dean were spot on. Excellent work!
Medusa -the writer chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Great story. I loved it. I like it when I read believable wee!chester stories. Well done.