Reviews for A Serious Case of the Snickers
satomika chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
nyehehehe
lolzzanime chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
my gosh! I was laughing the whole time reading the story. it was just HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard on mamoru's "Whitey tidies". Whitey tidies for the win! lol. lol. love your story!
A.Miles chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I thought this story looked okay from the summary and i thought that I would give it a go but I don't know if there is anyway that I can get through it.

I understand that through out writing the story you would have thoughts and comments that you can't really add in because they don't fit, every author has them. The thing is that not many people care, adding author notes into every paragraph just makes the story jerky and hard to read. Plus talking or pretending to do something to the characters makes your writing come across as a twelve year old girls and its creepy. Save any comments that you have for the end of the chapter, it just makes the overall story turn out better.

Just my opinion on story writing, do what you will with it.
Name chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Putting AN's throughout the story was a bit of a mood killer, so try not to do that again
Daichilover chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
That. Was. Effing. HILARIOUS! i almost died reading this. The humor was good, the barging in of future kids, everyhting!
mangamania chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
good, but 2 many author imputs and can u make an actual r rated story like this, plz!
Kana07 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
haha i like it its funny
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow. That was cute and funny! Good job.
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
BAH HA HA HA HA! Oh dear. Loved it.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
"Having your future daughter burst into the room is definitely an erection-killer..."

Hilarious. I was kind of annoyed with the author comments at the begining, but once that stopped it was a really good story.

The part about Serena going on the pill forever was equally hilarious.
Anony chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This was adorable. It had the humor and enough raunchy-ness to keep the story going. It brought a smile to my face quite a few times too.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Mood killers on themarch for them. Great job and have a nice day.
Ryokanagoku chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
KInda funny...KInda weird...I like it!
PrincessSerenity1976 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
LOL...excellent! I totally caught the One Dark and Perverted Night reference. I laughed almost as much at this story as I do reading that one. Poor Sere and Dare, are they ever going to be able to get their freak on? I'm sure the sexual frustartion has got to be killing them by now. Poor babies! Later!

Sere-chan
Serandi82 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Another awesome story! Thanks for a good laugh. Closet Senshi...haha!