Reviews for Orange Peel
07 NIGHT chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
please continue soon with this story, you have no idea how much

I love it, has good pace and interesting ideas like Sanzo realizes

how things are changing between Gojyo and Hakkai

please continue and thanks for writing
Sanada chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Wow it has been awhile! I am so glad you are back and didn't miss a beat. I love your portrayal of the group. I think your characters are spot on. I hope you continue with this tale. Its just getting good.
sarupetto chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
nice~
bluemondo chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Yes! Another chapter. This has be a rather funny story so far I like pace at which Hakkai and Gojyo' relationship is developing and the adventure itself. The dialogue of all of them seems so dot on. Hope there is more soon though. That would be really, really nice.
mistic fox chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
hahaha I love it! :)
mimi chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
I can't wait to find out if hakkai and gojyo are going to start having stronger feelings for each other. Eeeeekkkk can't wait to read more
mimi chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
blownwish chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
You are one hell of a good storyteller. Excellent stuff. Especially te use of Sanzo to make sense of Gojyo and Hakkai's relationship. This plot is well thought out. Characterizations on the nose. Great work.
Loveless-Gin chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I... absolutely love this.

I must say I am at a loss for words, I love how you write Hakkai and oh man everything is just so perfect 3

I hope to see more soon~
HellzCrusader chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
ooo awesome! i love this. its cool to see gojyo hiding his hair, but hmm... i wonder how long the dye will last. the red hair and eyes were a curse from the gods set upon all taboo children, if im remembering correctly. which mean it might wash out faster.

/shrug. meh what do i know, i want to know how /you/ decide to write it! :)
Twilight DeLucca chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I like how you're taking this story nice and slow. Most of the Hakkai/Gojyo fics I read take it too fast.
Mako-clb chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
I was so NOT expecting THAT! It was just too funny!
HellzCrusader chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
this is really interesting. but somthing tells me that gojyo is gonna be majorly pissed when he figures what's going on in that village... heh. wonderful job!
mimi chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
keep writing cause i loved it p
kerumica chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I can't tell whether Sanzo's jealous or concerned. I'm surprised that he pays that close of attention to his comrades but I guess he won't do or say anything until it starts to compromise the mission.

I like the pace that this is going. Not too fast that just jump right into it but just the right amount of slow so that you can actually see how their relationship is evolving.

I like the pace of this story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Although I do wish they could stay for the festival. Sounds like Goku and the little boy hit it off and it would be nice for Goku to have some fond memories of doing something a family would do.