Reviews for Family
MozenrathLuvr chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aww! Don-Don's being the loving big brother! Aww!
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
So cute :3 poor Charlie, having to witness that, but he's right, at least he has a family :) Excellent oneshot :)
Rinne chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Ouch ouch ouch. Well done. (The only thing that had me wondering a bit was that as Ross' thesis advisor Charlie hadn't heard from him in three months and hadn't contacted him at all. In my experience (which, admittedly is in Australia) that's a bit odd.)
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This story was absolutley brilliant! I loved it so much! It was such a wonderful story.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
that was good lvoed it
ALEO chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
So sad...and, wow.

Mayhew's method of saying thanks was traumatic in the extreme but given the place he was at it was a huge effort on his part which Charlie will one day understand once the shock has eased.

Charlie is totally correct, family makes all the difference.
Agentsassy08 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
aw that was sad, but that was really great!
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow.
GrimGregg chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Another very well written story. Poor Charlie, but loved the brotherly love.
CerealKillerZero chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I like the changing dynamic that you created in the story. How at first, Ross still had that desperate hope that things would work out if he could finish his thesis and then coming to that realization that it was all just too much. Nicely done. Also, I love the interaction between Don and Charlie, especially the bit with Don going to ruffle Charlie's hair and stopping when he realizes that there is blood in it.
CSIMentalistTLK lover chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
As usual I loved your story. It is so sad that things like this really happen but you did a fantastic job writing this.
knadineg chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Loved it! Amazing, as usual. Again, you totally captured the characters & caused no major harm to Charlie.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
What a thrill to see your name next to a new story! I loved this oneshot. How horribly sad that it was taken from a real event. Despite it's length there was so much emotion and detail, but two parts stood out for me. The first; when Don grabbed Charlie's chipmunk cheeks and told him he was a good teacher; a good man. And, for some reason, the image of Don starting to ruffle Charlie's hair, then stopping when he saw blood in it, was so strong, it haunted me for a while last night.

Wonderful work, Fraidy.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aw, how sweet, and SAD... poor Charlie-Bear;)
epalladino chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Excellent one shot. This was very sad, but so well written. In a very small number of words you showed who Ross Mayhew was and made us care very much about him. To see him die right in front of him must have been very devastating for Charlie, but Don was right there for him.

Thanks for the interesting read, Beth