Reviews for Dance Me to the End of Love
Mechcat chapter 52 . 9/2
Thanks so much for sharing this story with us! Unusual setting and take on the characters, which is refreshing and fun.

It became clear that you must be getting a number of comments pointing out things that were not accurate for 1917 Russia. I think because the story is well-written and you draw a clear picture of the surroundings and characters, people feel that any inaccuracies must be merely accidental. And that by pointing them out they are likely trying to help. Mostly, one assumes.

To be honest, for the first half, I'd assumed the time period was much later. Because of small clues like references to them watching TV or movies at home. (Google says TV was invented around 1927, not widely available in the US until the 1940-1950s. I've got to assume Russia wasn't ahead of that schedule.) It doesn't particularly matter to the story.

It would add a layer of interesting depth to the story to accurately show life in Russia, Russian/world ballet at that time. Although I imagine that the life of poor artists is much the same as depicted.

Anyway, I enjoyed you story and appreciate your sharing the product of your hard work with us. Thanks!
this was amazing and awesome and poignant
maphie chapter 33 . 4/27/2015
Where is this thing going? Alex and Bella? And has Bella not left this house in months? That can't be?
maphie chapter 31 . 4/27/2015
Um, yeah, Edward. Ya think?
maphie chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
What year is this happening in? They were watching TV? I thought this was in 1917? Recliners?
maphie chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
Why are these Americans in fucking Russia? Mississippi is more affluent. Why would any American with no money choose to live here? If you're a starving musician, head over to Nashville or New Orleans. You can play in bars for tips. But Russia?
maphie chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
What is Alex's deal? I don't understand his relationship with Edward at all.
maphie chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
She's using Edward. I feel bad for her but she's definitely abusing him too.
maphie chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
Double eww.
maphie chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Oh goodness!
maphie chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
Eww. This is getting more difficult to read. I'm sticking with it for a little while longer.
maphie chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
I can't wait to read about their back stories. I feel a lot of sadness in each of them.
maphie chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Ugh Demetri as Bella's lover? I guess we will have to suffer through it.
Just Sus chapter 51 . 4/1/2015
I will miss this story, the characters, and the time. And I will miss hearing from you here, too!

Best of everything...thanks for sharing this! I'm glad I found it!

hugs, Sus
Just Sus chapter 50 . 4/1/2015
I knew someone had to die, but I was hoping it wasn't Alex...he was such a big character, for all of his faults! Poor Edward, and poor Garrett, both losing their love of sorts!

Wow, this was intense!