Reviews for Dance Me to the End of Love
maphie chapter 33 . 4/27
Where is this thing going? Alex and Bella? And has Bella not left this house in months? That can't be?
maphie chapter 31 . 4/27
Um, yeah, Edward. Ya think?
maphie chapter 27 . 4/27
What year is this happening in? They were watching TV? I thought this was in 1917? Recliners?
maphie chapter 22 . 4/27
Why are these Americans in fucking Russia? Mississippi is more affluent. Why would any American with no money choose to live here? If you're a starving musician, head over to Nashville or New Orleans. You can play in bars for tips. But Russia?
maphie chapter 21 . 4/27
What is Alex's deal? I don't understand his relationship with Edward at all.
maphie chapter 20 . 4/27
She's using Edward. I feel bad for her but she's definitely abusing him too.
maphie chapter 13 . 4/27
Double eww.
maphie chapter 12 . 4/27
Oh goodness!
maphie chapter 8 . 4/27
Eww. This is getting more difficult to read. I'm sticking with it for a little while longer.
maphie chapter 2 . 4/27
I can't wait to read about their back stories. I feel a lot of sadness in each of them.
maphie chapter 1 . 4/27
Ugh Demetri as Bella's lover? I guess we will have to suffer through it.
Just Sus chapter 51 . 4/1
I will miss this story, the characters, and the time. And I will miss hearing from you here, too!

Best of everything...thanks for sharing this! I'm glad I found it!

hugs, Sus
Just Sus chapter 50 . 4/1
I knew someone had to die, but I was hoping it wasn't Alex...he was such a big character, for all of his faults! Poor Edward, and poor Garrett, both losing their love of sorts!

Wow, this was intense!
Just Sus chapter 49 . 4/1
Wow, I haven't reviewed much, but I'm crazy about this story! I have read this as fast as I could to get to the end! Love it, although right now, I'm sitting on pins and needles...

Gotta run...and finish this!

Just Sus chapter 28 . 3/31
Hmmm...a little issue still between them?