Reviews for Dance Me to the End of Love
Just Sus chapter 51 . 4/1
I will miss this story, the characters, and the time. And I will miss hearing from you here, too!

Best of everything...thanks for sharing this! I'm glad I found it!

hugs, Sus
Just Sus chapter 50 . 4/1
I knew someone had to die, but I was hoping it wasn't Alex...he was such a big character, for all of his faults! Poor Edward, and poor Garrett, both losing their love of sorts!

Wow, this was intense!
Just Sus chapter 49 . 4/1
Wow, I haven't reviewed much, but I'm crazy about this story! I have read this as fast as I could to get to the end! Love it, although right now, I'm sitting on pins and needles...

Gotta run...and finish this!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 28 . 3/31
Hmmm...a little issue still between them?
Just Sus chapter 27 . 3/31
Honestly, Alex seems pretty f*cked up! Was Edward just starved for affection to start a relationship with him, or what? Since Edward is now totally in love with Bella, he doesn't really seem like he's a true bisexual. I think he just fell into the relationship with Alex...
Just Sus chapter 13 . 3/30
Doesn't Isabella have any money of her own, or does he control thst, too? He's really vile...and sick.
Just Sus chapter 12 . 3/30
Need a cold shower now...*WHEW*
Just Sus chapter 10 . 3/30
She's a good person at heart, and she knows being poor and hungry.
Just Sus chapter 8 . 3/30
Nah...it's good. I was just a little surprised.
Just Sus chapter 7 . 3/30
Oh-oh! Trouble!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 3/29
Oh, this is dangerous! For both Edward and Bella!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 3/29
Welk, this looks interesting ď. I love historical FF stories!
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
One of my favorite stories of all time. I go back and re-read it every now and then. Melancholy, romance, music and beauty are the first things that come to my mind when I think of it. I was always in love with Russian culture, music especially, and watching a show by Bolshoi Theater is one of the things I plan on doing in the near future.
Thank you for this story.
cbzoo chapter 51 . 9/27/2013
it was wonderful...bravo!
cbzoo chapter 49 . 9/27/2013
glad read this when it was completed otherwise I would have been dying fr e next chapter