Reviews for The Will
Crepuscular Owl chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. I liked the suspense and the level of detail that went into the story.
ryohei-nya chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
ahhh im definitely liking ths so far. but, jst tell me there wont be any mperg? i didnt see any warnings...T-T? i hope not anyways ill just continue reading
Kunai Youki chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
OMG!

Thats TERRIBLE!

I can not believe the audacity of peoples stupidity and foolishness sometimes. I mean, my friend had something similar happen to her, but luckily she had the whole thing backed up on a CD so she could get to it if that did happen.

Seriously though, I can swear that most of us reading this would probably do pretty much anything to get that back for you, myself included!

Hope you can put your thoughts back together and come up with everything again, or at least something very close to what it was that you had had previously.

Also, hate to say this, but your beta reader slacks. A LOT. Don't mean anything against you or the beta, but the ones that you had thanked the person in your Author's Note had more grammar mistakes and misspelled words in it than the ones without the beta did...which kinda pissed me off, seeing as I love your story to pieces. I mean, I get that you're happy about finally having a beta and all, but I seriously think you were better off without one. Especially since the mistakes were not all that noticeable before the beta, whereas after the beta, you had more mistakes and worse spelling in your story than you did beforehand...
Jellybean-chan chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
That is horrible! The idiotic things that are being done :( I hope you are able to find the retard in charge of this mess.
Lovegranted chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
Oh my! that's horrid! I hope you find the "culprit" and whack them over the head xD jk... but seriously, I do love this story! I hope you're able to recover the lost key drive!

best,

~Lovegranted
lilz54 chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Great update! Can't wait for more!
Renap chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
OMG! This is starting to read like a soap opra ... THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOOOOOD... I so cant wait for the next update... PLEASE let it be sooner than later...
Lovegranted chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
AHHH! update! and so soon? O.o hmmmm maybe cause u've disabled anonymous updates, ur not getting as many reviews? oh well, 100th review! belongs to ME! [fist pump] go Fleur! That was actually pretty good french! oh, you also had a spelling error when you talked about harry turning "beet red" (you said "bead")... mmmmmm, I'd like to see more action pretty please! hahaha, Draco's keeping a cool head... what with all the drama and such... i feel sorry for Blaise though... oh well, Dumbles is a coot... but, nice chapter!
hearts.are.cold chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Argh! I only had time to read this chapter...i love this! Needless to say that I shall be back to read more, you certainly have intrigued me :)
lilz54 chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
So happy to see an update for this. They fought and then they had make up sex. Woo Hoo! Glad to see Harry leave Dumbledore, now just wondering if this will prompt Hermoine and Ron to leave as well? What about Draco? Will he eventually tell Harry about the mark?

Can't wait to find out. Hope the next update is just around the corner.
Lovegranted chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Ah-MAZING! (draco, ur gonna need to face him w/ that arm sometime or another... the longer u hold out, the harder it'll be... [nodding wisely]) That was a great chapter! esp. the last part... though I would have thought that Harry's training would include some sort of dark magic, since Sirius WAS a Black... hmmmmm anyway, Great job! :)

~Lovegranted
miss quirky bookworm chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
hmmm, so fighting passionately then 'making love' passionately i can see a pattern here lol. Im glad that he told Dumbledore off i just wonder if Draco is going to go with him to his new home. *sigh*
itachisgurl93 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
ohhh! n the falling is in the basket...er...hoop? lol! thx for the update!
scorpiousharmony chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
I am completely in love with this story. Your writing style is really unique and I hope you update soon.
Rainbow2007 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011