Reviews for The Masquerade
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I loved this, it was so sexy and touching and great. x) Your writing is amazing, this was a wonderful work. ;D I loved the costumes' images and the music, but I couldn't see the painting, the link doesn't work. :( I hope you can fix it soon. Thanks a lot for writing this. n.n
Milene Lira chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
W-O-W! Its so... amazing! Sad because Renee died :(

But still awesome! I think you need to keeping write it... someday, please! Aw. D:

It would be a great story, from a great one-shot ;)

This's on my favorites NOW!
Lary Reeden chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I loved, Esme and Carlisle are always my favorites ever.

But I was sorry for Renee is clear, I think the story poderiater been developed to have been a short links instead of one, but the party and the night in the hotel room, or too hot.

Kisses from Brazil
LisaLovesCurry chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great story! :)
SweetT129 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really liked that. The storyline was really original... Haven't seen one like this before. I loved the friendship between Renee and Esme, it was so sweet. And Carlisle was just hot.
Mrs-Esme-Platt-Cullen chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
great story i love it!

you are such a great writer!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 7/13/2010

SOO AWESOME
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
that was hot!
4theloveofEon chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
wow,, what a story,, can you maybe write it more completely sometime.. love it lts and wow.. realy great! i had a tear in my eyes when i finished
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
So much time wasted. She could have had that all this time! They finally got it right Thank goodness Carlisle took some initiative.
vampluvr25 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
whoa! i couldn't stop reading. now I'm late for work :-!
angelbaby696 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
good job on placing 3rd. although, i thought that this story was better than the one that got 1st... the other one was just too drawn out and couldn't keep my attention for very long. i enjoyed this o/s and would read more of it if you were to choose to expand on it... maybe make it a 2 shot.

angel
erthina chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Just perfect! Loved daddy C, so fucking hot! I really love stories with alternative couples, and not always ExB, especially if they are that good! Really hope you make a JxA story (those two are my weakness!) XD
kop chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
*_*

I am hot. It's very fantastic!

Very, very, very genial!

my congratulations!
Southern Amateur chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Superb. You are definitely the goods :)