Reviews for Crash, Bang, Wallop!
Joy chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Oh my God-This was hilarious and f-ing Mad Brilliant! I haven't watched Supernatural in ages but this makes me want to start up again. (Do you think they could lure James back as Spike cause this pairing has great possibilities-lots of comedy and bickering. Could pick up post-Fade Away. I'm drooling at the thought of it.) Or perhaps some additional encounters from your genious imagination if you return to Spike fanfiction? Pretty please?
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ha this was brilliant. I really enjoyed it and I think you did a great job with it.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
that was fun...will they meet again?
Neinka chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Perfection! I wish there was more!
NastifaceX chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Okay, this story...ROCKED MY FUCKING SOCKS OFF! Sequel? Please? For me?
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
oh boy, what a way to combine some of tv's most funny/angsty alt-heroes! Brilliant job, and what a tease. Thank you for writing this.
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Haha...I loved it!
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
OMG! I was laughing so hard at the end that I started crying! XD Awesome story! It definitely made my night.
VampGirl666 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is grat id love to here wut happens when sam finds dean LOL
velja chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was really funny and nice. The bickering about the car, the drinking, everything. I'm a bit disappointed though that nothing really happened between them but hey, mabe next time, yeah?
SlashHeart101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
More?
lycanus1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Absolutely brilliant. And so funny. You've captured the pair of them beautifully. Really enjoyed this & would love to see a sequel. Maybe where Dean catches up with Spike for some sort of payback - hint ... hint ...
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I adored this. As a new convert to Supernatural I had to read this one. I just adore both Dean and Spike and to have two of my fave tv characters have it out over their beloved babies was brilliant Hiliarious. I particularly loved the way the story bega flahing from Spike to Dean and back again.

Of course the ending with Dean trussed and up and Sammy on the way made me laugh out loud. In fact most of it did. Thanks for a great read.