Reviews for Cloudy Horizons
kia king chapter 35 . 6/10
NuYawker chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Good for Skye to call Sonny on his ish. There'll be a lot of give and take with these two, I can feel it.
JohnandVan chapter 35 . 12/11/2005
I just finished reading the entire story. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. The trip to Rome spectacular. The push and pull, and misunderstanding, believeable. I like most that I enjoyed every character, AJ, Courtney, Rae, Anna, the AMC and OLTL tie in were perfect. I enjoyed that Skye was not the victim, she kept her fire, and vulnerablity.

Great read.
Psycho-bitch3 chapter 35 . 11/13/2002
Sonny and Skye ewwwww

But great story
MzMocha chapter 17 . 6/11/2002
This is a great story so far!

And I am loving the cat
skyefanforever chapter 35 . 6/7/2002
OMG this chapter was sooooo cute. AWWWW I cant believe it was the end. The dress was soooo nice. AWWWW they have a child. Skye singing to skye and her crying because she thinks he left... omg this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read.

I'm trying to start a website dedicated to sonny and skye so when i get things up and running can I put your fan fic up there please.
skyefanforever chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Whens the next chapter. I cant wait for more.
skyefanforever chapter 34 . 5/18/2002
Emeraldax I first read this over at MauricaBernardConnection and it ended at chapter 28. Then I find out today that you had done many other chapters. I'm so happy.

YAY I want more girl. What is skye going to do. I am dying to know.
Jessabel chapter 34 . 5/17/2002
Good to have you back!

But I'm afraid I've got to disagree w/you about something. There was nothing throwaway about this chapter! More please!
Origionality chapter 34 . 5/17/2002
I'm so glad you updated this fabulous story! I was getting worried that you had forgotten all about it, but I understand being burned out from writing, lol! Please update soon, you're doing a wonderful job!
Starresky chapter 33 . 5/17/2002
This story is excellent. I am very fascinated by the dynamic between Sonny and Skye and you've hit every one of them in this story. Can't wait to read more!
Origionality chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Please update soon! This is too fabulous to not have an ending! I love it!
Jessabel chapter 33 . 4/20/2002
What can I say?

Here I was, a devoted SAX fan,until reading your story, and then I crossed over to the dark side :)

lol! Please continue, I'm desperate for a happy ending!
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
i am a big SAX & SEXIS fan so it was weird when i first starting reading it but then i couldn't put it down! i stayed up untill 2:00am yesterday just to finish it! it was sooooooooo good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish it soon! i cant wait to read the end!
Origionality chapter 33 . 4/19/2002
I can't believe I just read all 33 chapters in one sitting! Your story is great, and that's hard for me to say considering how much I love Skye and Jax together. Please write more soon, I can't wait to see how this turns out!