Reviews for Haunted House
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
..."Unhand me, you blue-haired harpy." For some reason I found this line utterly HILARIOUS! :D - it was just *so* Severus. Thanks for the laughs!
akira chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
awwwww~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is cute-I really like it!
slytheringirl2010 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
you should put more into the story, more chapters!
RedRose102 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was Awesome! I loved the part where Severus implied to Hermione the only way he'd get warm is if he were lying down naked with her! lol! Great Story!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
LOL omg that is soo cute. :3 Leave it to Hermine to find a way to use a vengeful ghost to get even with a cheating boyfriend.
sregner chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
AH...so sweet
beckah18 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
if its a muggle house then would not the gost have been a muggle gost? so then how did the gost no what the wand was 4? the muggle gost shoud have been confusd about y hermine was sticking a stack in her face . well other then the ?s that popped in2 my head it was a very good stoy :)
LilacGrace444 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i am loving your one-shots missy, you should write longer stories too
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Love it, i have to admit i was a little bit shocked when Severus said he was gay.
Free2BMe1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was delightful! I love the idea of a ghostly hug being potentially fatal. And your ending is adorable. Thanks for sharing this.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
That had me chuckling to myself, especially Hermione sending the ghost to Ron and Severus trying very unsubtly to get her into bed with him _
AlexSnape-36 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Very well written and refreshing.
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
lol. this was great. I almost didn't read it since i don't do supernatural stories but this was totally worth it. Severus must have been feeling really cold if he was making those suggestions. lol. Loved it thought!