Reviews for MegaMan Legends 2
ArkT chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Awsome! i cant wait for the next chapter
ArcaneMaverick chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Nice stuff you got here. Sometimes I feel that your megaman isn't as brave as he should be. I know he's young in all, but in the games I don't believe he has ever expressed being cowardly. He has always been determinedly courageous. Anyway, i enjoy this and hope you update eventually.
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I know I've only read chapter 1 so far, but as a great lover of the game, I really do appreciate what you've done here. It's like I'm playing it all over again! (without the running around of course) Excellent idea.
Echelon9 chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
I'm not familiar at all with Megaman, or any of the characters in the series; I had to do a little bit of research in order to see what each character looks like, in order to get a bit of imagery.

This is not a bad story; spelling and grammar mistakes are kept to a minimum, and the sentances are structured in a way that is easy on the eyes.

The scenery, and attention to detail for the descriptions of the characters (their clothing, actions, thoughts, etc) is quite good. The picture of the plot you've painted can easily be deciphered, and followed by casual fans.

Your transitions, while solid, lack consistency in some areas; especially in the 4th chapter. I got lost towards the end, partially due to the fact that transitions were too vague.

I'll finish reading the story tomorrow; pretty good stuff so far.
Astalavisbon chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
I like this chapter. Even though i havent played it yet but i still feel the story is interesting. Moreover, i like Rock & Roll. :)

I've been reading this for a while but i could manage to review just now.

Anyway, plz continue
AirGuitaringKlavierGavin chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Very detailed so far! I'm really enjoying it between the great detail and the Rock/Roll shiptease you're throwing in. Keep up the good work!