Reviews for Work It Girl!
ann325rocketmail.com chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
lol omg i wish there was another chapter
GrandpasGuitars chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Hey, you write the story, I just write the commentary afterwards.

Well... Moongoose's photoshoot made me laugh. Though Katerina was right in her response. You do enjoy torturing fabulous photographers and their assisstants.

Jericho set Show up. Like they'd give the cover to Show anyway. Oh Show.

Let me guess, John wouldn't get it either because Sven's going to hoard all those pics. I would too. Hold them close and call them my Precious.

And let's forget Punk ever posed and just look at the preciouses. *Looks at JoMo's shoot instead*

And Damn, all Vince needs is a bunch of people tied to chairs forced to be his big happy family. I know that's why I pictured when I read that.
baybie chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Please don't make me wait too long for my next fix... lol.

Loved it. Love how Jeff was the one to save the shoot... can't go wrong there, though Matt is going to flip! lol. Love the outfits and the drawings. And Vince, lol.

Hilarious, as always. Poor Sven and Katerina! Keep it up.

Am now anxiously waiting for the next one.
slashdlite chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
What happened to these guys? How can a photoshoot turned out so bad? I expected Morrison and Jericho to turn out good but they lost their marbles at the shoot. But hey, those pictures of them actually looked really good! I would have considered them in the running!

Jeffy is the surprised entrant! *squeals with delight* Oh man, he's so natural, no airs just his awkward self. I just love him the way he is!

Matt is going to be so jealous! And if Sven and the crew thinks they're going to turn Jeff into what he is not, they're going to give themselves a hard time, although in my mind, Jeff would look really good in a suit! But, no touching the hair, those colors personify him!

Awesome and funny chapter! Never fails to tickle my funny bones! Keep up the good work, both of you!
AlwaysInLaLaLand chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
LOL! I've gotta say this is DEFINITELY! The funniest thing i've ever read! Each chapter gets more and more entertaining! Lol thanks I needed to good laugh and i sure got it with this story!

Please Update VERY Soon :)

Bianca
baybie chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I still can't stop laughing. My son's looking at me like I've gone crazy! Those pictures... OMFG! lol. Loved how the V1 sign kept popping up, no matter what the photographer did. And Shawn's outfit... lol. Cody Rhodes... lol. All of them were funny. Keep up the great work.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Oh, poor, poor Sven.

I love the hilarious ways you explain the guys. Especially Vince (although I must admit, refraining from thinking about the McMahon wang might be best for our sanity and health)

Oh Cody, don't you know seven year olds are not allowed to be on the cover of a gentleMAN's magazine? Silly boy. No wonder Evan didn't go for the GQ cover: we should just give them juice boxes and lunchables.

Onto the pictures... I reiterate, poor, poor Sven, although I would've laughed my ass off and lost my job. He's so professional- didn't even laugh aloud once. Cena acting like a fanboy is something I could definitely see. Poor Sven, he was totally having a boner until he saw Randy's toes. Oh Ted, pee is not the new black. And Vince is going to go buck crazy when he finds out the rented pants have Legacy piss on them. I didn't even want to click on the pic for H; Lady Gaga's a moron who thinks dressing like a bum is a fashion statement. But I did, and I nearly pissed myself. And HBK, so naive, and with less fashion sense than anyone in the group. (THAT includes Hunt's crazy Gaga wear). I don't even know why someone as kick ass as Taker would go out for the magazine cover. I have zero to say about Shane, and Matt needs to talk to Jeff before he leaves the house. Remember that retarded pants mess from chap one?

Great chapter! I'm still laughing my ass off!
Hardy-Hennigan-Hickenbottom chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Love it

xx
InsanityPrevails chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
This is just a little bit amazing. And a lot hilarious. Thank you guys!
slashdlite chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
This update is enormously hilariously outrageous! But I can't view the pics you posted! Don't know why.

So far, none has succeeded. The two plausible ones are Randy and Undertaker. Can't wait for the next update!
slashdlite chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
OH GOD! I almost cramped my stomach muscles from laughing so hard! Designed by blind retarded monkeys ... Oh God! LMAO! It was something from the twilight zone! Poor Matt, why didn't he just listen to Jeffro's advice? It would take a while ... a long while before anyone can forget that night!

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon?

LOVE THIS!
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Huh, the Stretchy Pants of Multi-coloured death. And Jeff tried to get Matt to get rid of the weirdly multi-coloured pants but to no avail. "The pants had been innocent", but they were a fashion crime...
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Breaking Fable? Onions? (Weeps with joy)

I don't need any of that stuff! (Well, sometimes, but you do have Papercuts...) First, I love it. The pants were funny, and the tweets were funnier. Poor Matt, stubbornness doesn't help, Jeffers was trying to help.

Of course Vinnie thinks his penis is amazing. It's the only reason he'd walk to the ring like a retarded Giraffe.