Reviews for More Than Brotherly
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Was it, though? At the end of the day, that's what you'll have to ask yourselves. If the answer is yes...well okay then. Anywaysies, Iove the little one-shot!
fri13girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Yup; The Outsiders: between the sheets. ;)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I usually don't like incest pairings but this one I always like
KARKAT chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh my god this was just so perfectly adorable 3
Soda slash Ponyboy lover chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This story is too fucking hot! I read this shit all the time...and everytime I get horny as hell!

Best canon couples ever!
Lilian'Chic chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
OMG I love Ponyboy/Sodapop incest more than anything! It makes me so wet after reading this!
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
OMG! I wass scrolling through ur profile... once again... and came upon THIS! Looks interesting! -squealz- .

and i opened the review box before reading the story, so i can comment on the way when a thought comes to my head.

awww! cuddle! w

yesh, Ponyboy's sweet and naive. ...i like the Ponyboy in the book better than the movie... he looks too old in the movie.

OhMiGawd! This ish so errotic! -dreamy eyes- YAOI INCEST!

O.O The first word I thought of was Uke. Then Masochist. Then SUPER-UBER-DUPER-HAWtttttttt! \w/

That are... doing IT! -cheers!- This ish fucking HOTT! Soda taking away Pony's innocence

Great story! I'll tell you! -applauses-

SUL

-still dizzy from all the sexi noises- xP
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ta hah, the title speaks my main thought on this. I've a huge incest fan myself and this pairing is probably the most canon incest pairing I've ever liked. I haven't read a lot of stories for them though. This one makes me quite happy. Spelling and grammar was fine as far as I could see. Good job on that!

The part of the story which I loved the most (minus the sex scene, sex scenes are always my favorite part in stories) was how you made Soda pretend Sandy was Ponyboy. I can totally see that happening in the book/movie, so that made it much more enjoyable for me.

A question I have to raise though. I wonder what would happy if Darry found out? The whole time I was reading, I was expecting Darry to burst in. Don't ask why. It's just my weird mind thinking of the "what if's." If you haven't, could you possibly make a sequel with that possibility? If not, I understand, but it'd be interesting to read. Up to you though! This is good how it is now.

Happy writing!
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ok,That was really hot. I'm not really into incest, but that was... just... wow! Yummy-licious. That is one, mind blowing orgasm, I'm not going to forgot. You will forever be one of my favorite authors for writting this, and screw what everyone else thinks. Ponboy and soda make a good couple, even if they are brothers.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
*Jaw drops in disbelief* Man WHAT a pairing! Soo mind blowing. Once I got over that bit, it's HOT in a very good way!
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I think i just died. That was amazing! *faints*
Party-Shoes16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I think Ponyboy is too attached to Sodapop. That's why this story works.
animal freak17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
man i dont care what anyone says this was awsome it was sooo cute! -
Frodo Loves You chapter 1 . 6/14/2010