Reviews for Staring Problems
Breaking Ranks chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That was super cute! Undeniably, this is one of my favorite yuri pairings, and this story is totally perfect! Excellent job!
SSerenato chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love how you portray Taiwan and Vietnam. I prefer them that way. Good job on such undeveloped characters

I love you for making this pairing so wonderful ouo. I wish to see more~! I love it! XD
Flauge Fang chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is a really cute story! :D I love your idea of pairing Vietnam and Taiwan. ;) I do think you could add more details to expand on the situation though! :)
Measured chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
D'aw. Cute. I love this pairing, but sadly, there's a chronic lack of it D:
mitsuki21 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
wow...i love this pairing...i wishes there was more written for them! Hope for the future. Love how this is writen and the story line.
Kimchii chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was a cute story! VietnamXTaiwan is one of my favorites~ and lol Vi-Vi! XD
s y n e s t h e t i x chapter 1 . 10/28/2009

This pairing is one of my OTPs, and I'm sad that's there's so little written for them. But this just made my day!

The pun on flowers had me laughing for a while, it seems very IC for Taiwan. Although I can't tell for Vi-Vi since she hasn't been released officially, I'd love for her personality to be something like the way you portrayed it here in canon.

GUH. My fangirl senses have just gone riot.

Anyway, thank you again! (':
Celestial Zodiac chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I liked it. I think you did well with Taiwan's IC, but I don't know what to say about Vietnam since she still hasn't been officially realeased in any stories of the author yet.

Hmm, Vi-vi, is that a Vietnam name?