Reviews for Payback Is A Btch
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I'm on the same boat as Sam, I HATE clowns. That was nice payback on Sam part.
The dude with a F chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I am sorry of that other review I thought it was a slash! Sorry!
The dude with a F chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh go f*ck yourself!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I would have loved to see that awesome
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Lol I love it! I was wondering if you're going to write more multi-chapter fics for this verse? I think you should write one more with Jellybean growing up and Sammy having another baby or twins :P Anywho I totally love this verse, it's awesome :D
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
a one-shot that follows this up would be nice! lol. Or like a christmas with the family would be a cute little one-shot, or something focusing just on Dean/Sam like kids are at Stacey's and the two spend the day together... mayb their anniversary?
witch20 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Love it! You should continue. I like it a lot. I can't wait until you do more for this series
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hahahah thats so funny! Poor Sam and his clowns. You should do a one-shot on Adrianna's first birthday! :)
writer29 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Yay! Thanks so much for sharing! Sam punching a clown, LOL, great idea. And Dean laughing then Sam getting payback...PRICELESS! This way awesome and funny!

Not really sure as far as ideas go, but everyone knows what Sam and Dean are afraid of and what could make them red with embaressment, lol, but I was just thinking...Maybe you could do something showing that Tristan has a fear as well. He can maybe tough it out for his sister or not, but it's just a suggestion either way.

Anyhow, great job and I look forwards to more one-shots and the eventuall series that will come...! XD
timothy t chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
awesome as always,it was so funny,peanut was adorable as always it was cute what he said two dean lol,i cant wait two read more on them all,i was glad a few was back in this one,i also liked what sam told dean no condoms he wasnt touching him funny and when he told him he got a couple boxes but two feel free two get more funny,that was as always keep up the awesome work and hope two read more pictures put up around the garage where dean works so all his co workers could see great prank,
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hey Sary!

This was a great one shot that showed both how the boys have matured over the past little while and yet how they've kept their mischevious streak too, awesome :)

I gotta say, I'm on Sam's side on the clown thing... clowns are never funny in my opinion, just plain creepy... you can blame Steven King for that :P I loved Dean teasing Sam about it though and think it matched his personality perfectly as well as Sam getting payback! Oh, and Tristan telling Dean to be nice was priceless... gotta love that kid!

And I laughed when Sam told Dean to either get a condom or he wasn't coming near him :D And I don't really blame him, he just had a baby three months ago... I don't think he wants to go through that again just yet ;)

Great job! I so can't wait to see what else you come up with! I'm going to probably post the next chapter of LN7 this weekend as I'm already halfway done with it but I would still love to see your reaction to the last chapter if you have time. If not, don't worry. Anyways, I really liked this one and am excited to see what else you make happen in their lives. :)
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I like it
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This made my day, i have been sick and needed a good laugh. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Amakurikara chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Yay! I love these stories. They're awesome. And they tend to get creative during prank wars. Anyways, great story!
Aacire chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This was a great idea. I loved that Sam punched the clown. I had to keep from laughing since I was in the library! I like reading these stories. I thought the ending was funny. Poor Dean, but he did diserve it.