Reviews for Skeletons
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
If Alec's mom married Gillian's uncle wouldn't Alec and Gillian be cousins? Just a simple question but I absolutely loved the story!
Feral21 chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
I was really getting into this story, are you going to finish it. It definitely deserves it. I really like the flashbacks/memories and how you explained your mistake with Gillian's last name.
Feral21 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
You can disreguard the last review, just read your note at the top of this chapter.
Feral21 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Gillian's mum's maiden name wouldn't be Foster cause that is Gillian's married name. Anyways so far so good.
ay-lo-DEE chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Foster is Alec's name, not Gillian's. As a consequence, the first chapter doesn't make sense :S
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
Ooh, I didn't realise when I started that this was unfinished so coming to the end there was like someone just jammed on the brakes! I was really getting into this! I'm enjoying your backstory of Gillian and Cal's relationship and the *case* The Lightman Group are working on is a really good hook. I hope you manage to update soon.
binhereb4 chapter 9 . 12/29/2009

Really love this storyline. The clever mixture of past and present is easy to deal with as a reader,which oftan is not the case when this approach is tried.

Your idea of how Lightman&Foster first met is both realistic and imagenative, I love it.

Very immpressive writing style- I really hope there is more to come...soon

Forensic Girl554 chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
Amazing! Pleez keep going :D

I luv this story!

Anon chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
I love this story. You're writing Gillian perfectly and the backstory with her parents is so interesting. You have to update soon! And more Callian wouldn't hurt ;)
csiAngel chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
Great chapter. I love the developments in the case, and that flashback - so great! This keeps on getting better :-)
Nr.Six chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
yaay great chapter! Loved the dialogue!
csiAngel chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
Both sections of this made me go 'aw'. I love that flashback, and how much Cal cares for Gillian, both then and now. It's something that comes across so strongly in the show and you've captured it perfectly. I love this fic!
Meemster chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
Enjoying the story and the Cal / Gillian interaction! Looking forward to more, thanks.
Maverick222 chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
Absolutely brilliant! I love the glimpses into Gillian/Cal's history. Beautifully written, can't wait for more!
Gigi chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
Keep it coming, I really like the story; you did a good job working out all the strings...I had no problem following you and it is interesting...I like the history with Cal...don't stop posting!