Reviews for His Second Opinion
Mr.unknow chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
When i found this its seems good, but when i read it... i'm burst out laughing. this may be an old one but still a good one.
6488567 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh my god that was such a great story
I love cox-rant
And trust tony to get along with jd and Turk
This was the best story I have ever read!
Please write another
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I loved this XD
SepatownSon chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was pretty good. I never would have considered combining these two shows, but you did it well. Good balance between the serious NCIS and the comedic Scrubs, and it seems fitting that the Janitor would mess with McGee.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was awesome! I love Scrubs and the similarities between Gibbs/Tony and Cox/JD are hilarious! Nice work!
Korkman2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Are you kidding me this was practically hilarious and serious. I think you had gotten Dr. Cox and Gibbs perfectly and I loved Mcgee's conversation with the Janitor.
rawr52 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
What's the point of this? To make me worship you.

I agree with you there, the Janitor was hilarious :D
baileys chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
lol funny!
Half-Angel-Writer chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Great job! I would pay money to see Gibbs and Cox in the same room and go at it! I also love how in character everyone was! I'm curious though, what season would this technically be set in?
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh dear god, I love this fanfic Both shows are amazing and I think this could actually happen in the show!

I loved it
IsobelFrances chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Haha, you have captured Doctor Cox and JD perfectly, I laughed a lot when I read this.
MichaD chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMG !

Hahahaha, I couldn't NOT write you something about the janitor's lines. THey were priceless! You could have gone on and made him take his revenge on McGee ( the perfect victim :p ) but I understand that a one shot is not the ideal format to do so!

Anyway, cool fic !
artygta1988 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow this was great,I love both shows and you nailed all the characters,I cant wait to see more
SemperFi-NavyNCIS chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I agree with you about the janitor's lines, "maybe you mopn't" is just pure genius! I loved the way you put the two shows together and the interactions between Gibbs/Tony and .
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Wow, awesome story! Loved this so much!