Reviews for Russian Roulette
xfallenangel13x chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Damn, tht was pretty dark o.o
Spindlegal chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Jay: "Hi! Spindle went to get water so i stole her laptop."

Free: "You steal everything."

Jay: "So true. Anyways... hm... I think Yugi will die..."

Free: "What the heck! That's so mean!"

Jay: "My life is sunshine lollipops and rainbows..."

Free: "Hmmm seems like Spindle spiked his drink..."

Me: "You know it!"
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
simple game. i'd rather he lives, so i can find out what happens to him... but if i can't find out, offing him is always an option.

great oneshot,

brittney
stardust97 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
holly crap so suspensful...quick question WHY IS YUGI PLAYING RUSSIN ROLLUET
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is pretty epic. I love how ambiguous the ending it, and the way it says so much using so little words, it's just fantastic. Great job!
RayeMoon chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved this! Surely I would like to know definitively what happened to Yugi, but I can guess.

He lost.

This is Atemu after all.

M. Weird how this gave me an idea on what I could do to continue this, but of course I won't.

Very nice. Off to read more of your work.
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Alright, so since there are so many response fics to this one-shot, I had to read it for myself.

Holy. Crap.

Two words that can stand on their own and describe this fic just fine. 'I just shat bricks' might also work, but they're even less eloquent than 'holy crap.'

It was short but powerful. Great job Yuri!

ZB
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
HOLY CRAP! What kinda idiots would make up something like that and call it a GAME? Thats insane!...I say Yugi wins tho ...tho i am assuming Yami is the other guy...so it makes it really hard cuz i really like em both!
CrazyAboutYugi chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Seeing how short this was, I wasn't sure at first if it'd have a complete satifying ending. Then you throw in the mystery. Pft. I'm wrong again. Since I'm incredibly biased, I don't want to imagine that Yugi died. I can't picture it...sorta.
YamiYugiCandy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hi! I liked your one-shot alot, so...I continued it! ' well, actually, I kinda just put it into Yami's POV I guess...but anyway...*shrugs*

If you want to read it, go to my profile. It's called "End Game"
PrincipalCellist chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh, wow! Amazing!

And did you know that Alane made a sequal to this? It's called "End Game". It's pretty good! You should read it!
Sabina-san chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow...so powerful for so few words...

I had a classmate die playing reverse russian roulette. *shivers*

Really...good one shot! It gave me the chills!
S.a chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
A game of chance in which you have 1/6 of a chance to die.

Yeah, sounds like a Russian game all right.
PageTurn chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Short, but exciting!
marie.antoniette chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I... have no words... to describe it...

Yumi: Then I'll talk for you. This chapter was nice, a little small, but I think that's what you wanted it to be. Of course you had to end it there. If you killed Yuugi I bet you would have a lot of readers waiting for you at your doorstep -evil glare- but you kept the suspense and that's good. Ok, I've said what I wanted to say. Bye and until next time